Author Topic: Katada Kiyanna Puluwan ???????????  (Read 26081 times)

sachitha

Re: Katada Kiyanna Puluwan ???????????
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2005, 11:28:03 AM »
OH UHo danna dewal  ...Man nam kiyanne meka aliens sambadnyak thienawa kiyala oya egypth wala thiena akth aktu kalama apita alokya hoyaganna puluwan  :D Ape MUtun Mitthan oka haduwe nikan wenna beha ne oka ganahoyanna nsa akenuth awilla thienawa

Uho

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2005, 09:58:39 PM »
Thanks dear brothers and sisters.  :P

api me gena thawa hoyamu.

Please some more options and your ideas on this Sakwala Chakraya.????

cLeOpAtRa

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2005, 10:14:38 PM »
Thanks dear brothers and sisters.  :P

api me gena thawa hoyamu.

Please some more options and your ideas on this Sakwala Chakraya.????

B Patient : )

Uho

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2005, 10:24:17 PM »
Great sayin Brother Sachita. Do  someone has copy of the universal circle of the Egypt? So we can compare them.

here is a note about Sakwala chakraya from the annual report 1901
of Archaeological Survey of Ceylon
North-Central and Central Provinces

The concentric circles with their interspaces at the centre of the chakra can assuredly mean only the Sakvala, in the centre of which rises Maha Meru, surrounded by the seven seas (Sidanta) and walls of rock (Yugandhara, &c.) which shut in that fabulous mountain, l,680,000 miles in height, half below, half above, the ocean's surface. Sun and moon (in the second strips) lie on either side of the Sakvala : round about in space are scattered innumerable other worlds represented by quadrisected circles.* Below and around is the "world of waters" (i.e., the circular band) in which swarm gigantic uncouth denizens-fish, turtle, crab, chank, and other marine fauna. !

any options?

Ape Budu Hamuduruwo "Vishwaya" enam me "Sakwala" gena Vidyathmakawa pehedili karala thiyenawa.

Gautama Buddha uttered this "Sakwala"  in his oral instructions to denote "a solar system, of which there is an infinite number in the universe, and which denotes that space to which the light of every sun extends.

Each Sakwala contains earths, hells and heavens (meaning good and bad spheres, our earth being considered as hell, in Occultism); attains its prime, then falls into decay and is finally destroyed at regularly recurring periods, in virtue of one immutable law (the Universal law <-- my comment)

Me anuwa pehediliwama penawa me Chakraya ha Tharaka ha Chakrawata athara monawahari sambandayak thiyena bava.

Mayan Calender

Here is noted "MAYAN CALENDER".
« Last Edit: December 17, 2005, 03:48:51 AM by Uho »

sachitha

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2005, 09:03:28 AM »
APi Egypth wala akakth hoyagattha nam monaw hari karanna puluwan
Thx Uho ME Tharoturu Hoyala dunnata ,man nam kiyanne rawana dadu monaragen ghiye aliens la eg udaw
athiwa kiyalai

cLeOpAtRa

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2005, 10:39:07 AM »
I Have Read That "Archaeological Survey of Ceylon
North-Central and Central Provinces. -Annual Report 1901 "

Hope We cn Fnd Some Other Infor frm H. C. P. Bell's Reports

Mona Unath Me Wate Outer circle eka nam Represent Karanne "Sea" Wenna ONi
« Last Edit: December 17, 2005, 11:10:12 AM by CLEOpAtRa »

cLeOpAtRa

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2005, 11:09:04 AM »
((ADDITIONAL NOTE:

Dialogue describing the Sakwala

It describes the ten thousand sakwalas, in the usual manner. Each sakwala has its own sun and moon, its own Mahameru, its own six Deva worlds; and similarly each has 16 Brahma worlds, and one Sak Deva, each with his retinue; also one Maha Bamba with his retinue for each. Four guardian gods, or hatara waran devas to each. Each sakwata has two thousand kodewu or small islands, forming divisions of its four continents. Each sakwala has a Sapta kuta or seven peaked mountain, and each has seven oceans.
Dambadiwa consists of 4,000 yoduns of ocean. 3,000 yoduns of Himala, and 3,000 yoduns of inhabited land between those two.

Details are given of the circumference of the Sakwala, and so on, of no real value. The sakwala rock is 42,000 yoduns above the sea, and 42,000 below it. The seven peaks, the seven lakes, are described, and so on, the description consisting of mythical statistics. The ten kinds of elephants, the four kinds of lions, are noticed, as usual, but the lions are here termed trina or reed, kala or black, pandu or pale, and kesara or maned, answering to the lions of Mesopotamia, Barbary, East Africa, and North India.)

lankachronicle

sachitha

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2005, 11:36:41 AM »
THx Cleo akki

Uho

« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2005, 02:04:29 AM »
  Maya monuments had been built and inscriptions depicting their deities recorded, considerably pre-dating the 1st millennium BC. The close resemblance to Ravana times.  And this Mesoamerican civilization began in situ is never contemplated.

Noted independent reseacher and author John Major Jenkins  note as "The early Maya astronomers who created the Long Count calendar some 2,100 years ago intended the end of the 13- baktun cycle of the Long Count (December 21, 2012) to target the alignment of the December solstice sun with the plane of our Milky Way galaxy (plane of our milky way galaxy = galactic alignment <--My note).? But these hypothesis are not accepted by some Mayan researchers.

The Maya clearly stated that the 2012 end date involved two phenomena, i.e., a solar shift, Venus transit and mounting earthquakes. The Mayan calender  was based upon "synthetic numbers" that had 13 as the seed number, which were used to carefully measure and track the solar year, the synodic periods of Venus, Mars, and Mercury as well as to tabulate much longer cycles. Nonetheless, the prime cycles were the sacred/solar year ( Sun cycle, a period of 5,125 years.)
 , synodic periods, and realigning these with Venus was the real focus of the 104-year Venus Round.

NOTE--- The majority of the Maya codices were burned by Europeans like Bishop Diego de Landa during their conquest of Mesoamerica and subsequent efforts to convert the Mayan people to Christianity. (Please read also our UHO article on the Portuguese crimes)

Ofcourse  we are not going to formulate a theory that all of our ancient Hela Technology comes from the Aliens. It  will be  very injusty to our Hela entity and to it’s material and cultural  legacy. May be this technical and scientific ability would  have  upgraded by Hela people  themselves for the millennias without help of  someone from outside (hereby meaning “Aliens”)

We have very good reasons to suspect that our ancient Hela comunity was belonged to the Scientifically  advanced civilization. The Hydro- technolgy used for the constructing of the Mipilimana tank  is very impressive. This Mipilimana tank belived to be constructed  about in 3000 years ago. This scientific knowledge of our Hela people was progressively get lost as ancient Hela civilization became weakened by corruption and was repeatedly overrun by foreign invaders. And this Hela civilization might been erased from history by some global catastrophe. (like recent Tsunami).

I think that we need to be informed and studied about the "whole Concept" and not leading us only on few hypothesis. For further ground studies I like to point out some places , on where we could find some Pro or Cons  evidences on our approach.

1-Rumassala (Galle)-  noted for gravity variations and strange compass bearings.

2-Sakawala Chakraya ( Anuradhapura)
       The outer circle also seem as the principal celestial cycle. and It may gives some evidence that  Sakwala Chakra design may be an  astronomical  map. The figures of fish and other animals may symbolize the constellations and whole outer circle can be considered as their precessional cycle.

3- Sita eliya (Hortan plains)

4- Ravana kotuwa ( Hambantota/ Yala sea). Belived to be Ravana's capitol and now lies  under the sea. 
            About 200 million years ago, geologically Sri Lanka was linked with India, Madagascar, Australia and Antarctica, in a land mass known as Gondwana. Sri Lanka separated into a land mass known as Lanka Dvipa (Island of Lanka), and part of the land submerged into the sea. This seismic happening is confirmed by modern science. According to some scientists, world faced instant and terrible sismic, Tsunamis and flood effects around in sometime 10500 BC--5000BC.

Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics similar to space ships (UFOs) and to air planes

by  United Hela Organization
« Last Edit: December 19, 2005, 02:12:38 AM by Uho »

sachitha

« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2005, 09:15:53 AM »
  Maya monuments had been built and inscriptions depicting their deities recorded, considerably pre-dating the 1st millennium BC. The close resemblance to Ravana times.  And this Mesoamerican civilization began in situ is never contemplated.

Noted independent reseacher and author John Major Jenkins  note as "The early Maya astronomers who created the Long Count calendar some 2,100 years ago intended the end of the 13- baktun cycle of the Long Count (December 21, 2012) to target the alignment of the December solstice sun with the plane of our Milky Way galaxy (plane of our milky way galaxy = galactic alignment <--My note).? But these hypothesis are not accepted by some Mayan researchers.

The Maya clearly stated that the 2012 end date involved two phenomena, i.e., a solar shift, Venus transit and mounting earthquakes. The Mayan calender  was based upon "synthetic numbers" that had 13 as the seed number, which were used to carefully measure and track the solar year, the synodic periods of Venus, Mars, and Mercury as well as to tabulate much longer cycles. Nonetheless, the prime cycles were the sacred/solar year ( Sun cycle, a period of 5,125 years.)
 , synodic periods, and realigning these with Venus was the real focus of the 104-year Venus Round.

NOTE--- The majority of the Maya codices were burned by Europeans like Bishop Diego de Landa during their conquest of Mesoamerica and subsequent efforts to convert the Mayan people to Christianity. (Please read also our UHO article on the Portuguese crimes)

Ofcourse  we are not going to formulate a theory that all of our ancient Hela Technology comes from the Aliens. It  will be  very injusty to our Hela entity and to it’s material and cultural  legacy. May be this technical and scientific ability would  have  upgraded by Hela people  themselves for the millennias without help of  someone from outside (hereby meaning “Aliens”)

We have very good reasons to suspect that our ancient Hela comunity was belonged to the Scientifically  advanced civilization. The Hydro- technolgy used for the constructing of the Mipilimana tank  is very impressive. This Mipilimana tank belived to be constructed  about in 3000 years ago. This scientific knowledge of our Hela people was progressively get lost as ancient Hela civilization became weakened by corruption and was repeatedly overrun by foreign invaders. And this Hela civilization might been erased from history by some global catastrophe. (like recent Tsunami).

I think that we need to be informed and studied about the "whole Concept" and not leading us only on few hypothesis. For further ground studies I like to point out some places , on where we could find some Pro or Cons  evidences on our approach.

1-Rumassala (Galle)-  noted for gravity variations and strange compass bearings.

2-Sakawala Chakraya ( Anuradhapura)
       The outer circle also seem as the principal celestial cycle. and It may gives some evidence that  Sakwala Chakra design may be an  astronomical  map. The figures of fish and other animals may symbolize the constellations and whole outer circle can be considered as their precessional cycle.

3- Sita eliya (Hortan plains)

4- Ravana kotuwa ( Hambantota/ Yala sea). Belived to be Ravana's capitol and now lies  under the sea. 
            About 200 million years ago, geologically Sri Lanka was linked with India, Madagascar, Australia and Antarctica, in a land mass known as Gondwana. Sri Lanka separated into a land mass known as Lanka Dvipa (Island of Lanka), and part of the land submerged into the sea. This seismic happening is confirmed by modern science. According to some scientists, world faced instant and terrible sismic, Tsunamis and flood effects around in sometime 10500 BC--5000BC.

Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics similar to space ships (UFOs) and to air planes

by  United Hela Organization

I Know Lot of things about Aliens  One thing you Not Mention  "dewata eli "  it's Light Jumping around the Mountan

Shamee

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2005, 08:03:22 AM »
Wowww Thanks a lot for all the info UHO, very interesting :)

cLeOpAtRa

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2005, 08:20:08 AM »
Yes, Those Pictures are Ancient Egyptian Flying Vehicles were found on the ceiling beams of a 3000-year old New Kingdom Temple, located several hundred miles south of Cairo and the Giza Plateau, at Abydos..

Hope You Wud Like To See the similarities wt modern  flying machines.

Helicopters

Glider

Zeppelin - Hindenburg - 1940 - UFO?

Source : http://www.crystalinks.com/ancientaircraft.html
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 08:49:41 AM by CLEOpAtRa »

sachitha

« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2005, 12:14:31 PM »
Man me oKKOMAA dakala thienawa marai!

Uho

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2006, 05:49:37 AM »
 :shock:

1) why the outer circle is composed 'only' by the symbols of marine creatures?

2) how old is this Sakwala chakraya?

3) why the NASA had made their visits to this ancient site?  :(

Let's try to put the pieces of this historical puzzle together.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 05:57:04 AM by Uho »

sachitha

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2006, 05:49:50 PM »
:shock:

1) why the outer circle is composed 'only' by the symbols of marine creatures?

2) how old is this Sakwala chakraya?

3) why the NASA had made their visits to this ancient site?  :(

Let's try to put the pieces of this historical puzzle together.

owa gana hoyanna thamai amru , Purawidnanyek genna wei  :(