Author Topic: Leave Letters----------------------- : cr  (Read 2122 times)

Offline Cleo.

• The QueEn oF KiNgS --;--;--<@
  • ෆැන්ටසි රාළ FNLeader
  • Aadaraya,, ---->> E Mage Aagamai
    • හද බිඳි සර..
Leave Letters----------------------- : cr
« on: November 08, 2005, 10:43:28 AM »
Advertisement
This is a collection of leave letters and applications written by people in various places of India.
---------------------------------

1.    A student's leave letter: "As I am suffering from my uncle's marriage I cannot attend the class...." :lol:  

2.    A candidate's application: "This has reference to your advertisement calling for a 'typist and an accountant - Male or Female'... As I am both for the past several years and I can handle both; I am applying for the post."  :shock:

3.    I.T.I., Bangalore: An employee applied for leave as follows: "Since I have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife. Please sanction me one-week leave."  :P

4.    Another employee applied for half day leave as follows: "Since I've to go to the cremation ground at 10 a.m. and I may not return, please grant me half day casual leave"  :shock:

5.    A leave letter to the headmaster: "As I am studying in this school I am suffering from headache. I request you to leave me today"  :D

6.    An incident of a leave letters: "I am suffering from fever, please declare one day holiday."  :x

7.    Another leave letter written to the headmaster: "As my headache is paining, please grant me leave for the day."  :?

8.    A covering note: "I am enclosed herewith..."  :?

9.    From H.A.L. Administration dept: "As my mother-in-law has expired and I am responsible for it, Please grant me 10 days leave. "  :shock:

10.    Actual letter written for application of leave: "My wife is suffering from sickness and as I am her only husband at home I may be granted leave".  :shock:

11.    Letter writing: "I am in well here and hope you are also in the same well."  :D

12.    Another gem from I.T.I. Leave-letter from an employee who was performing his daughter's wedding: "As I am marrying my daughter, please grant a week's leave..."  :D :shock: :shock: :P

Offline Knight

• Intelligent Is Not A Privilage.. Its A Gift...Always Use It To The Good Of Mankind..
  • ලොකු ලමයි LokuLamai
Re: Leave Letters----------------------- : cr
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2005, 10:49:47 AM »
Classic.................. :P
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline priyanthab

• මද්දුමයෝ Maddumayo
    • My 360
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2005, 11:57:30 AM »
ela ela  :D

Offline Peach

• මද්දුමයෝ Maddumayo
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2005, 02:00:52 PM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yeah I agree... its a classic thing :P
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
~Peach~

Offline Sachitha

• ෆැන්ටසි රාළ FNLeader
  • You Dont Know About Me and you Will Never Know!
    • www.shgamez.com
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2005, 04:15:32 PM »
Hodai Hodai :D

Offline Cleo.

• The QueEn oF KiNgS --;--;--<@
  • ෆැන්ටසි රාළ FNLeader
  • Aadaraya,, ---->> E Mage Aagamai
    • හද බිඳි සර..
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2006, 11:32:28 PM »
A family friend of ours told an incident of his