Author Topic: Tamil Eelam Is Our Home Land - Saying Canadian Tamils  (Read 5450 times)

Offline Cleo.

• The QueEn oF KiNgS --;--;--<@
  • ෆැන්ටසි රාළ FNLeader
  • Aadaraya,, ---->> E Mage Aagamai
    • හද බිඳි සර..
Tamil Eelam Is Our Home Land - Saying Canadian Tamils
« on: August 23, 2006, 05:47:55 PM »
Advertisement

Dear Sri Lankans,

Send this photos to Sri Lankans around the world to understand how much Tamil people  in Canada are supporting to establish "EELAM" as their homeland.

Can we organise a propaganda like this in Colombo to up against "LTTE' ??????

See how Sri Lanka flag has been disgraced by Them,,,,
Can we call them as Sri Lankans ?????
-NO

and if you are a person who sympathizes with this lot... please migrate too.. It's beautiful warm country all for the taking.

:(

Kauru Monatharam "Sama-Kathandara" Rachana Kalath Eththa Okai,,,,,,,,,,Api (E KIyanne Tamil Nowana, Muslim Nowana, Catholic Nowana "Api")  Kaloth "Jaathiwaadee"... Eth,,,,,,,,,,

Meka Jathiwaadi Post Ekak Newei,,, (E Ehen Beluwoth Ehemai),,,Poddak Sidda Wena De Therm Ganna

Details Are From an E mail Without Copyright.

Offline tabkthambugala

• කිරිකෝඩු Kiri-Kodu
human life is more valuable than anything else.
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 09:41:22 PM »
nothing to say about this. anyway i firmly believe a great deal of division of power would be necessary to solve the problem. (major problem is neither tamil seperatism or sinhala racism. problem is  war and loss of people's life and property, due to two facts mentioned above) . anyway we can't grant as their map suggests(from negambo in west to yala in east)!!!. where would sinhalese go? should muslims jump to the sea? it's not likely they suggest a multi-ethnic state , but a tamil state. this is an outbreak of tamil racism.
anyway its better if both tamil terrorists and sinhala racists(so-called patriotists) should understand that value of a single human life is above all, nevertheless such an understanding is very unlikely to occur.

poor me

Re: human life is more valuable than anything else.
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 03:26:51 AM »

anyway its better if both tamil terrorists and sinhala racists(so-called patriotists) should understand that value of a single human life is above all, nevertheless such an understanding is very unlikely to occur.

well said tabkthambugala. I think the same.

Offline Cleo.

• ෆැන්ටසි රාළ FNLeader
    • හද බිඳි සර..
Re: human life is more valuable than anything else.
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006, 09:14:17 AM »

well said tabkthambugala. I think the same.

anyway its better if both tamil terrorists and sinhala racists(so-called patriotists) should understand that value of a single human life is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Yes,,
Every Single life Except Cruel Terorists,,,,,,,,,,,,

Pl Read This,,,
http://www.sinhalaya.info/wmview.php?ArtCat=6

http://www.sinhalaya.info/wmview.php?ArtCat=11

Who Did This To Whom ????

I am Not Talking About Tamils, Catholics And Muslims,,,, I am Talking About The Terrorists And Ppl Who Supports Them.

Poorme,

Oyage PM ekath Man dekka,,,,,

Oyata Loke Onema Thenak Ekai Unata,,,,,,Matai Mage Duppath Sinhala Nedeyntai Anith Koi Kauru Ekka Unath Jiwath Wenna Puluwan Kama Thiyenne  Mulu Lokenma, Me Punchi Rata Witharai.

Aduma Gaane Egollo Refugee s La Widihatawath Wena Ratakata Yanna Balan Inna Aya Newei
:P
« Last Edit: August 24, 2006, 09:17:20 AM by CLEOpAtRa »

Offline Uho

• මද්දුමයෝ Maddumayo
Re: Tamil Eelam Is Our Home Land - Saying Canadian Tamils
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2006, 04:48:06 AM »
    Apita , me Sinhala Bauddha ayata thiyenne me Rata vitharai ape " Ananya thavaya " rakinna. Ethi api oya jathiwadi Eelam karayo wage wenama Sinhala apita kiyala "special" illuwe nehe. Ehew eke me "SINHALA RACISTS" kiyala rata , deya  samaya wenuwen kata karna aya profile kirima honda nehe...

me karanaya gena digata vimarshanaya kala lipi wagayak me newsgroup eke thiye.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ruhunuvoice/

[please,...waradawa hitanna epa me link eka demmata]

Me 'Vikara devolution' kiyana eka gena honda uttara apita thiyenawa denna. Oya kiyana devolution eka london walath, Toronto wala inna Tamils lath illuwoth, ane apoi Uk walatath, Canada walatath yana kala mokak da?  :P

like dogs chasing their own tails, some sri lankans are bedeviled by the ' DEVOLUTION question, which conjures up its twin the devilish separatism, or so-called Eelam.[/font]
« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 05:07:03 AM by Uho »

Offline Knight

• Intelligent Is Not A Privilage.. Its A Gift...Always Use It To The Good Of Mankind..
  • ලොකු ලමයි LokuLamai
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2006, 09:59:48 AM »
Canadian Youth have been Mislead By LTTE

May be some people have " nothing" to say here!!!
But I have a lot.......

since it ll take a long time to say everything here..
I ll go One by One!!.....

First i like express my sadness... :(  to  all  Tamil Youth.,arrested in canada and US for  involving in terrosist activity..

These Young Tamils, who have been misguided By LTTE and fallen ito this Truble...are victims of LTTE disinformation propaganda..

This rally is just a " one of those events " of LTTE Propaganda
campaign to spread disinformation.about srilankan Government and its People..

Read the Asiantribune artilcle....below...

Majority of Tamil Canadians stands against Terrorism
Mon, 2006-08-28 03:53
Toronto, 28 August, (Asiantribune.com)
:

Condemn the "Canadian Gurus" of the LTTE who manipulates and misleads the young individuals in Canada urges Canadian Tamils for Democracy. "We would like the larger Tamil community to condemn these front organizations for abandoning these families and conveniently washed their hands off and allowing the youth and families to suffer at this critical moment."

In a statement, Canadian Tamils for Democracy pointed out that majority of the Tamil Canadians standing against terrorism.

Msrugesu Ganesh, Co-convener of the Canadian Tamils for Democracy (CTFD) expressed deep sorrow over the ongoing recent arrests of Tamil Canadians in both Canada and USA.

"The alleged association of these young men with Tamil Tigers (LTTE) a proscribed terrorist organization in Canada and USA has sent shock waves across the Canadian Tamil community," lamented the statement issued by Canadian Tamils for Democracy.

The full text of the statement released by the Canadian Tamils for Democracy is given below:

We Canadian Tamils for Democracy express our deep sorrow over the ongoing recent arrests of Tamil Canadians in both Canada and USA.

The alleged association of these young men with Tamil Tigers (LTTE) a proscribed terrorist organization in Canada and USA has sent shock waves across the Canadian Tamil community.

If these arrested individuals were indeed having worked or helped this organization either directly or indirectly, then it has to be condemned by all peace-loving Tamil Canadians unequivocally.

These youth have been misled by the allure of the nationalistic rhetoric of LTTE without fully understanding the consequences of their actions. While expressing our deep sympathies for the families and youth, we also openly call for the master minds of the LTTE and its front organizations in Canada should have to take full responsibility for the overwhelming trauma of this experience and its potential impact on the future of these young individuals and their families.

Considering the intense state scrutiny of people of color in these post 9/11 days, we are saddened by naiveté of these youth whose future has been jeopardized by their action. These young individuals and students who have no real understanding of the conflict in Sri Lanka have been manipulated and mislead by the so called 'Canadian Gurus' of the LTTE. We would like the larger Tamil community to condemn these front organizations for abandoning these families and conveniently washed their hands off and allowing the youth and families to suffer at this critical moment.

We urge the Tamil parents and organizations not to glorify terrorism and influence these young minds to choose terrorism, which has been rejected by the civilized world. Instead, they should be allowed to flourish in this democratic society to become peace-loving and democratic citizens who can provide a democratic vision for future Tamils.

After facing three decades of war and destruction, Tamils from Sri Lanka have spanned all over the world and have been working hard and build an image of an "ideal" immigrant group and a better life for their future generations. The LTTE on the other hand has made a determined effort to destroy the good will enjoyed by the Tamil Diaspora. We want to point that the actions of LTTE and their front organizations have continuously put Tamils in a precarious state in their adopted countries, such as India, the US and Canada, where they are often treated with suspicion and distrust despite them being one of the most successful immigrant groups. We condemn this act because it is immoral when the heads of these terrorist organization and their proxies ensure that their children and family live in safety and prosperity while the lives of children of the innocent Tamils in Sri Lanka as well as in Sri Lankan immigrant communities have been sacrificed regularly.

We do hope the legal system will take its own course and be fair and considerate of the predicaments of these youth. Although prosecuting those individuals who are engaged in unlawful activities on behalf of a terrorist organization like LTTE is critical, we do sincerely hope and request that the Canadian government and the law enforcement agencies not to tarnish the image of the Tamil society as a whole in Canada on account of this trial.

Even after the banning of the LTTE in Canada, the ardent followers of this terrorist organization have created new front organizations under various names and continue to intimidate and extort money from the Tamils in Canada for their nefarious activities. We
would like to point that, however, the majorities of the peace-loving Canadians have not identified themselves with these organizations and continue to pursue their peaceful existence in Canada.

- Asian Tribune -

« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 10:16:12 AM by Knight »

Offline naape

• ලොකු ලමයි LokuLamai
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2006, 10:56:53 AM »
LTTE ekata sup karana aya hitagena ehi eyalata Sri Lanka walin part ekak hambawei kiyala. Eka itin egollonta heenayak witarai. Api kawadaawath ehema wenna denne ne ape ayath balagena hiiya hondatama ehi. Iwaseemeth seemaawak iyenawa kiyala hemooma ahala ethine.  Api kohomada ape ayawa maranawa balagena inne. Unta one wela ibune boru saamayakata muwaawela ape eka denna bilee baaganna.  Dan LTTE eka wede waraddagaththa.  Ape minissu meruwa eke RETURN eka dan eyalata hamba wei.....

SL ARMY
[/color][/size]

note:-  these are recent photos I got from a mail

Offline Uho

• මද්දුමයෝ Maddumayo
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2006, 05:51:56 AM »
Hope that , hereabove photos are about the SLA  massive heavy fire towardS the Sampoor.  And these are results.

me photo dekkama dukak enawa me nethiwena jeevitha gena, namuth me aya terrorists la. Kohoma unath me ayath kawada hari demapiya thurule wedunu daruwan.  Attatama duka pitarata wala inna Tamils la LTTE ekata finance karanawa, merenne me Uthuru neganahira inna duppath Demala kollo, kello tika.

Nappe kivwa wage.. Oya eElam karayontat, oya Package heena dakina ayath oya Rata bedana, devolution wage heena dakkata kawadawath me rata bedanna behe..
« Last Edit: September 03, 2006, 05:58:03 AM by Uho »

Offline Cleo.

• ෆැන්ටසි රාළ FNLeader
    • හද බිඳි සර..
Re: Tigers & BBC
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2006, 06:02:08 AM »

From an E Mail

The Tamil Tigers have now been banned by the whole world. The BBC news company employs Tamil Tiger supporters, and Tamil Tiger employees in turn change the stories around telling the Sri Lankan government kills innocent people.
  Sri Lankan Army getting paid for doing their job, but the Tamil Tigers doesn't get paid at at all. Some Tamil Tiger groups kill innocent people in Northern Sri Lanka and blame the Sri Lankan army for those killings.
 BBC news shows the Sri Lankan government as the bad guys, and when they publish their stories, other news companies take that information and release something similar to that story in their own countries.
BBC may be an established channel to get accurate information from, but when it comes to the war is Sri Lanka , that’s one place where the truth may not be told. To get the right facts, go to CNN,ABC

------------------------------------------------------

Offline naape

• ලොකු ලමයි LokuLamai
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2006, 08:55:42 AM »
BBC, CNN, ABC wage medias LTTE ekata nayata kahinawa. Sampuurana weredda tiyenne mehe inna egollange reporters la ge.