Author Topic: racial descrimination  (Read 1464 times)

Offline weere

• බඩපිස්සෝ BadaPisso
racial descrimination
« on: November 10, 2006, 08:29:55 PM »
Advertisement
ones upon a time there was a black american boy who was studying in a mixed racial school(black and white) and he was fedup with his school mates those who were teasing him every day calling him  a filthy black. so, everyday when he returns home he was praying god to make him  to become a white. this thing was long lasting days and days, at last one famous morning, he got up  and was prepairing to go to school. he went towards the mirror to wash his face and comb his hair, suddenly he saw that he was white,that means the god has fullfilled his prayers.

he was very happy, he says him self "oh finally i can avoid my school mates teasing me". then he wanted to tell others in the family to devide the happiness with them.

so, he ,first...called his brother saying that" come and look at me i have become a white. but, his brother didn't pay any attantion. so he called his sister. "sister.....sister... come and look at me i have become a white. but the sister was very busy with prepairing her break fast so she couldn't  come, then he did the same thing even with his father and mother. but since they were busy to get ready to go to work they couln't come and see him-

so  the little boy was very angry..... he said   " now i can really imagine and understand  my school mates why they were teasing me so long all these years!

" I have become a white  for only ten minutes, but I already got fedup with my black family." so much the better that i am a white now, thanks god!!!! 
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 10:03:42 PM by weere »
if anybody can touch my soul

Offline Bo

• ලොකු ලමයි LokuLamai
Re: racial descrimination
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2006, 10:15:20 PM »
ohh that explains alot, I dont know whether to take this in a hilarious way or as a more serious way
u know this is a very sensitive issue to talk about
descrimination is everywhere, btw blacks whites, nationalities, religions
anyway, glad to be a human and its better of thinking about what we do than what others do to us
thanx weere :D

Offline weere

• බඩපිස්සෝ BadaPisso
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 11:48:44 PM »
dear bodhi,
thanx for reading my "joke",and apologies for being touched a wrong key. but, i didn't mean to offend any body, i only tried to entertain a little. have  a nice time.
and hope to write more articles in the near future.

if anybody can touch my soul

Offline Bo

• ලොකු ලමයි LokuLamai
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2006, 12:00:03 AM »
hey weere its alright bro
I wasnt taking it serious but just mentioned that
its all good