Author Topic: KO Me Sinhalayo  (Read 5182 times)

Sandu

KO Me Sinhalayo
« on: November 24, 2006, 10:44:01 AM »
Advertisement
Lalith Kothlawalage  Kathawata Mokada Kauruth Monawath Kiyanne nethte..........Eka Ahune Nedda Nethnam Nahuna Wage Innada Kalpanawa

Sandu

Re: KO Me Sinhalayo
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 02:02:29 PM »
Tigers freedom fighters: Kotelawala

Business tycoon Lalith Kotelawala has described the Tamil Tigers as ‘genuine freedom fighters’.

“They (LTTE) have done great service to their people and you can’t brand them as pure terrorists as they are genuine freedom fighters,” Mr. Kotelawala who was once a victim of an LTTE attack told Dubai-based Gulf News.

Criticizing the government for its hit-back policy, Mr. Kotelawala said “the current policy of the government is a hit-back policy and that is an Israeli policy. I don't think its right ,” he said.

“We can't ask them (LTTE) to disarm in order to sit down and talk while we hold onto our arms. Things must be left as they are and we must talk about devolution, federal state or autonomy,” the Ceylinco group head said.

Mr. Kaotelawala also said Tamil Tigers should enter the democratic path. “They should not be afraid to do that. In all fairness, the LTTE has been pushed into doing it.”

He said there should be a change in the attitude of the LTTE leadership. “They must realize that the best opportunity to work things out is through a system of self-governance. That is the structure that needs to be discussed,” he said.

Daliy Mirror
Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Offline Sudeera

• ෆැන්ටසි රාළ FNLeader
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2006, 08:45:41 PM »
Sandu,

lalith kothalawalage kathaawata oya mokada kiyanne?

Aththenma wada wadhagath anik aya mokak kiyanneda karanneda kiyana eka nemei
thaman mokakda karanne , kala yuththe kiyana ekai

me manussaya mehemai kiyala kiwwe ape un godak kal indala , eda kata wahagena hitapu aya adhath karanne e tikamai
Best way to attract others is to keep your self Cool when others are hot at u !

Offline Cleo.

• The QueEn oF KiNgS --;--;--<@
  • ෆැන්ටසි රාළ FNLeader
  • Aadaraya,, ---->> E Mage Aagamai
    • හද බිඳි සර..
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2006, 10:44:37 PM »
n,df.k hkfldg fu;kos

,,s;a fld;,dj, lshk uy;a;hd lsh,d ;sfhkafk ''' fldgs lshkafk jsuqla;s igka lrejkah''thd,d m%cd;dka;s%l ud¾.hlg msjsfikak Tskh''' jf.a l;djlafk'  :P

b;ska fyd|hsfk i|q

Thdufk lsjsfj '''' fus nsus w.Z,lg hqoao lrk tl uu ms<s.kafk kE ''' lsh,d

;%ia;jdoSka tlal m%Yakhla ke;s Thdg fus ,,s;a fld;,dj, kus mqoa.,hd tlal m%Yakhla ;sfhkak mq,qjkao @

athd lsh,d ;snqK foa hs Thdf. u;jdfohs w;r iudklul ,l=Kq fmakjd tl me;a;lska'

wksl f;dr;=re iusnkaOfhka jev lrk msrsila jsosyg wms m%jD;a;s yd ta iusnkaO woyia .ek Thsg jvd ixhuhlska jev lrkjd

Thd Th lshkak yok foa g wod, i;H mqj; uu óg fmr oelald' Thdf.;a wu;r oek.ekSug uu tal odkjd' yenehs wdhs blaukg whska lrkjd' ug wkjYH whg m%pdrh ,nd fokak Wjukd keye'

fojekak ''''flda fus isxy,fhda'''' lsh,d Thd wykafk fldhs isxy,fhda .eko @ lshk tl ug meyeos,s kE

,xldfj iuia; isxy,fhda .ek [email protected]

isxy,hd fvdgs fldus ksfhdackh lrk isxy,fhda .ek o @

Thd tal meyeos,s lrklus uu Wjukdfjka n,ka bkakjd'
fudlo talg W;a;r fok tl uf.a j.lSula' wehs okakjo @ wms kus bkafk kslx fkfjhs' wmsg j.lSfuka lrkak f.dvla jev iy hq;=lus ;sfhkjd''

nqÿ irKhs'

-------------------------------------------------------1-------------------------------------
Weekend Review

Interview

Published: 09/11/2006 12:00 AM (UAE)

Business with philanthropy

By Vinita Bharadwaj, Staff Writer

Sri Lanka's Dr Lalith Kotelawala's business card is actually six cards printed on either side with five folds, listing all the companies that are part of his company, Ceylinco Consolidated.

As a Sinhala Christian, Kotelawala is part of a minority group, but as the head of 256 companies that employ more than 30,000 people, he is also acknowledged as one of the country's leading business personalities.

He reveals for the first time how he entered a Tamil Tiger's home, was welcomed, and how he believes that the chances for peace in the nation have never been better.

Kotelawala's uncle was the third prime minister of Sri Lanka and his father fought for economic freedom, so he is not new to serving his country.

He is the recipient of Sri Lanka's highest civilian honour, Deshmanya, and has also set up the Ceylinco Sarana Fund, which helps the poor.

As a result, the businessman has in recent years, become better known for his philanthropic efforts.

On a short trip to Dubai, Kotelawala talked exclusively to Weekend Review on a range of topics, from his tsunami relief efforts and corporate social responsibility, to peace on the island nation and poor people's right to credit.

Is it true that you have an unofficial mandate that requires all Ceylinco employees to set aside money for charity?
Each employee is encouraged to contribute to the fund. It is purely voluntary and the directive is recommended depending on the salary scale. The higher up you go, the more you give. Today, the Ceylinco Sarana Fund has Rs128 million. It has been decentralised and we give the money to the 400 branches and every month Rs10 million is distributed. The money is given out to areas other than Colombo as we don't want to restrict charity to the urban poor, but focus on the rural poor.

Does the money go to the northern and eastern parts as well?

Yes, it does.

Has charity always figured in Ceylinco's business plan?

In 1996, the LTTE exploded a bomb in the Central Bank and I was there. Both my eyes were seriously damaged and it was only after many operations that I regained sight in one eye. When I was convalescing, Mohammad Yunus [2006 Nobel Peace Prize winner] gave me a book about Grameen Bank and access to credit. I was moved by it and invited him to be the chairman of Ceylinco Grameen. Today, 300,000 women are members. A large number has risen above the poverty line and we have given out more than Rs1 billion in loans.

What kind of interest rates does Grameen charge?
Well [pauses], it is high. It is about 20 per cent per year. But when you compare it to what the poor are paying to the loan sharks, it is a blessing from heaven. The loan sharks charge them almost 10 per cent per day. Grameen gives $50 to the poorest of the poor to start with, and they have the opportunity to get a shop-house in 20 years that takes care of their workspace and housing problem in one shot. Finally, where Grameen succeeds is that it provides access to credit to the poor that they would have never been able to get from other agencies.

Do you think Mohammad Yunus should have won the Nobel for Economics as opposed to the Peace Prize?

Well, I don't know about that. I just know that he should be recognised, which he was and that's all that matters [laughs].

Did Ceylinco's charity work have to shift its focus a great deal after the 2004 tsunami hit Sri Lanka?
At the time, we were the leading insurance company in Colombo. I saw that insurance companies across the country - including mine - were turning away people and said that they can't pay because the tsunami was an act of God and was therefore not covered.

I felt horrible and it just didn't feel right to say no. So, on the spur of the moment, I just said ‘we have to pay'. My staff was horrified and said it would cost us billions. But so many people had lost so much. They had nothing left. The Sri Lankan people trusted a Sri Lankan company and when they needed us I said we cannot desert them.

So we paid up and I personally led it. We went from town to town - even the North and the East. I went to the Tamil Tigers and was invited into their homes. I've never told this to anyone but I was allowed, or I should say, welcomed into their homes. We sat. We talked. And they were delighted to know that we cared.

Is it true that the Sri Lankan government has set aside a 100-metre buffer zone that forbids the fishing folk from rebuilding their homes and settling within that radius, but has given that land to larger hotels?
[Nods] Yes, it is true. I have objected strongly to that rule, but there is no change in the law. Most of the Grameen women are fishing folk. We rebuilt their homes even though the government took over the land and gave it to large hotels. But we rebuilt some of the homes.

So you broke the law?

Yes, we did. But I'm not afraid of that when it is for a good cause.

Most would say that it doesn't help to have a conscience in business ...
That's true. And I believed that too until the bomb blast in 1996. It made me realise we all have a purpose in life and this is all the more true of people blessed with money. I have been given a lot of money, but I can't take it with me when I die.

Today, I have many homes, bungalows and holiday homes. Some I haven't even seen. I have almost 20 cars, but I can only drive one at a time. I can afford to eat the best food at the best hotels, but I am a diabetic. So I cannot. Money is a tool that can be used to improve lives and I believe that those with money must use it to help others help themselves. It can really help alleviate poverty.

Do you think the world has become more materialistic over the years?..
[Nods] Yes. Definitely. Especially after this whole globalisation thing.

You're not a fan of globalisation?
I am against it. I don't believe in inviting foreign giants. I prefer the micro alternative of small businesses and encouraging these instead of allowing larger outfits taking the country over and benefiting people who are not even in the country.

They would argue that they provide jobs and an infrastructure ...
Jobs for how many? A few thousand? We are a completely home-grown company and employ 32,000 people. I think other countries should encourage us by opening up their markets further and allow developing economies such as ours to work towards self-sufficiency.

What are the chances for peace in Sri Lanka?
I think this memorandum of understanding between the two parties - the president and the leader of the opposition - is very good. It is a coming together of 80 per cent of the voters, the people of Sri Lanka. I also believe that there should be a change in the attitude of the LTTE leadership.

If you ask the Tamils living under them if they want democracy or the militia, they will choose democracy. The LTTE leadership has to join the democratic process and must have the vision to do so.

When I visited the regions after the tsunami, I learnt that the people were fed up with the war. They wanted freedom for their children to go to school in peace, without the fear of conscription into the cadres. The tsunami tragedy was a perfect opportunity for the government to talk peace. I was appalled at the way the aid was handled. The world responded with great compassion but the government, under Chandrika Kumaratunga, would not give it to the LTTE. We could have clinched peace at that time, especially because the north-east was the worst off.

Does the LTTE, in your opinion, have the vision that you talk about? Are they ready to relinquish the control they wield over their people?
They should not be afraid to do that. In all fairness, the LTTE has been pushed into doing it. They have done great service to their people and you can't brand them as pure terrorists as they are genuine freedom fighters. They must realise that the best opportunity to work things out is through a system of self-governance. That is the structure that needs to be discussed.

The current policy of the government is a hit-back policy and that is an Israeli policy. I don't think it's right. Mahatma Gandhi said that the eye-for-an-eye, a-tooth-for-a-tooth policy makes the world blind and toothless. And it will only keep escalating.

We can't ask them to disarm in order to sit down and talk while we hold onto our arms. Things must be left as they are and we must talk about devolution, federal state or autonomy.

Is it possible for ethnic groups that have been divided by war to live peacefully in the future - assuming a political solution is found?
I think it is possible to do so. Looking at Ceylinco, since 1973, we have followed a policy of not checking for the ethnicity of any employees. We don't have a religion or ethnicity box in the application form. It is a pure meritocracy and I don't know how many Tamils, Sinhalas, Buddhists, Muslims or Christians we have. When you start counting, you have a problem.

You are from a minority community but head the largest holding company in Sri Lanka. Is that a problem at times?
Of course. I've been attacked many times. I think that some Sinhalas follow a militant form of Buddhism when they put their religion above everything else.

No war can be holy. In which religion does God tell you to kill or maim your fellow human beings? So, yes, I do get attacked by racist Buddhists as I'm accused of converting Sri Lankans.

How do you respond to the allegations of conversion?
We don't have any religious affiliation. At Grameen, we don't care what religion the members are from or who benefits from the charity funds. We are only concerned about alleviating poverty.

gulfnews
_________________________#_______________________

-----------------------------------------2------------------------------------------

Ceylinco Chief clarifies his remarks

Ceylinco Consolidated Chairman Lalith Kotelawala yesterday denied media reports that he condones LTTE violence and its attempt to obtain independence.

“I only wished to express my personal view that an alternative to Eelam would be to change the views of the LTTE and for the LTTE to come into the democratic system,” Dr Kotelawala said in a statement.

He said that since Tigers were considered freedom fighters by their own followers they would have no difficulty in winning elections in the areas they hold.

It is my sincere belief that only through love, understanding, trust, dialogue and sincere intention can one build a united Sri Lankan nation. Only then would all communities be equal and have the freedom to choose and practice any religion of their own choice. This is the only way to keep the unitary state of Sri Lanka, he said.

“I am certainly not a traitor and I love Sri Lanka and her people,” he said.

dailymirror.lk/2006/11/24

Only For Your Reference Please,,,
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 11:09:59 AM by WEBMASTER® »

Offline Uho

• මද්දුමයෝ Maddumayo
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2006, 11:03:48 AM »

mata puduma hitenne ai thama oya " DESHAMANYA" kiyana Gaurawa name oya kotalawela gen ain nokara inne kiyala

me deshamanya namaya kottalawalu ta dunne kauda? kumak arambaya da?
Ai me gaurawa nama yudabime inna ape boyz lata denne nette?

meka nam puduma lankawak thama !!!!! :shock:

Offline w乇乃ᄊム丂イ乇尺

• Administrator
  • ෆැන්ටසි රාළ FNLeader
  • My sTyLe FoR My PeOpLe,,, & My CoUnTrY..,
    • SINHALAYA WORLDWIDE®
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2006, 11:21:14 AM »
Lalith Kothlawalage  Kathawata Mokada Kauruth
Monawath Kiyanne nethte..........Eka Ahune Nedda Nethnam Nahuna
Wage Innada Kalpanawa

:lol: avEr#qE 4 kt ps\@s @mc|cr a`qryk\????

a#w\wt m oy`t hqQs\[email protected]\ hrQ phL @vc|cQ @m|
uvmn`v agy krn gmn\ ekk\ @n`v k`rN` @qk wOnk\ m kQyn\n,
ahn\n o|nQkm wQb|bw\, [email protected]\ "sQAhly`" @[email protected]\ k\[email protected]`\ @m| vn
vQtw\ nQl [email protected]\ @mhQ aqhs\ qk\v` [email protected]@n..  :)

anQk, apQt @[email protected]@g pYk`Xyk\ @[email protected]\ anvX& pYc`ryk\ @qn\n o|nQ
n#h#@n.. @m`kq, @b`@h`\ vQt p#y 24k\ [email protected]`t oy pYk`X a`
phE @vns\ @vnv`.. e'w\ apQ mQnQs\sE krn @q\vl\ g#n vQmsQl\@ln\ in\nv..

"h`v` qQvEv` [email protected]\ qEvnvt vd`" @vn pLk\ [email protected] @qyk\ krn ek
[email protected]

@m| phL [email protected] ekw\ kQyvlm bln\[email protected]`,,,

==========================
IL`m| s[h` vQkl~py el~.tW.tW.I. q#k~m @vns~
kQrWmyQ llQw~ @k`wl`vl kQyyQ

IL`m| s[h` vQkl~py [email protected]~ el~.tW.tW.I. sAvQ{`[email protected]~ q#k~m
@vns~ kQrWm h` el~.tW.tW.I. y pYj`wn~wYv`qW pYv`hyt p#mQNWm
pmNk~ bv wm s~}`vry bv @[email protected]`~ smRh v&`p`[email protected]~ sx`
pwQ @q~Xm`n& llQw~ @k`wl`vl mhw` [email protected]|qny kryQ.

em [email protected]|[email protected]~ @[email protected]~q @v|.

m` dRb`yQhQqW lb`qEn~ s`kc|C`vk~ iw` wqbl @ls
v#rFqQv ar\}k}ny kr v`r\w` kr wQbWm nQv#rFqQ kQrWmt m`
k#m#wQyQ. m` el~.tW.tW.I. pYcN~dw~vy anRmw krn bvtw~ ovRn~
nQqhs lb`g#nWmt uw~s`h krn bv sh m` ey anRmw krn bvtw~
[email protected]@nk~ v#rFqQ shgw @ls [email protected]`~{ [email protected] a#w.

@mm s`kc|C`@v|qW m` m`@g~ @p_q~glQk mwy pYk`X kL`
pmNQ. enm| IL`m| s[h` vQkl~pyk~ [email protected]~ el~.tW.tW.I. q#k~m
@vns~ kQrWm sh el~.tW.tW.I. pYj`w~wYv`qW pYv`hykt p#mQNWm
pmNk~ bvyQ.

[email protected]~m anRg`mQkyn~ vQsQn~ ovRn~ vQmRk~wQ stn~k`mWn~ @ls slk`
a#wQ b#vQn~ ovRn~ vQsQn~ p`lny krn [email protected]~Xyn~hQ pvw~vnR lbn
m#wQvrNvlqW ovRn~t jygYhNy aw~pw~ krg#nWm pQLQb[v aphsRvk~
@n`[email protected] a#w.

[email protected] ek~sw~ XYW l`AkQk j`wQyk~ @g`dn#AvWmt h#kQ
[email protected]~ @[email protected], [email protected]`~{y, vQX~v`sy, s`kc|C` sh avAk
@c|wn`v wOLQn~ pmNk~ bv m`@g~ avAk vQX~v`syyQ.

sQylEm pYj`vn~t sm ww~w~vy l#@[email protected]~q, wm k#m#w~w prQqQ
k#m#wQ a`gmk~ @w`~r`@gn a#qhWm s[h` nQqhs
l#@[email protected]~q ev#nQ avs~}`vkqW pmNQ. XYW lAk`v e~kWy r`j&yk~
[email protected]~ pvw~v`@gn y$mt h#[email protected]~ @mm m`vw wOLQn~ pmNQ.

mm s#bvQn~m @[email protected]`[email protected]~ @n`@vmQ. mm XYW lAk`vtw~,
a#@g~ jnw`vtw~ a`qry krmQ.

===============================[/color]
25 Nov Divaina

-a`qrNWy @vbW

« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 11:32:26 AM by WEBMASTER® »
I'm on the way..

Offline Uho

• මද්දුමයෝ Maddumayo
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2006, 09:39:37 PM »

:P  aparade me  Kotalawalu  Election walata illuwa nam maru...
mokada  mulin ekak kiyala passe thawa ekak kiyanna daksha oya jande illana aya ne :P

ehema ayata thama me lankawe thena.... :shock:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 08:06:49 AM by Uho »

Offline Pinckey©

• - Country Before Self -
  • ෆැන්ටසි රාළ FNLeader
  • My Style for My People and My World.......
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2006, 11:42:35 AM »
s[E,
oy` mt is\@sl\l`m kQyn\n k`tq "@k`\ @m| [email protected]`\" kQyl` a`mn\wYNy [email protected]\...............? p#hqQlQ mqQ e'k mt a#w\w\tm ?
anQk sQAhly` avX& @vl`vt avX& @q\ krnv`.... anQk k$ghl` krn\@nw\ n#h#, kQy kQy` krn\@n\w\ n#h#.....

s[E anQw\ mQnQs\sE @m`kq krn\@n\ kQyn ek @[email protected] wmn\t @m`n`q krn\n pElEvn\ @m| rt @[email protected]\ wmn\ @m`n`q krn\@n\ @m| rt @[email protected]\ kQyl`  @p`d|dk\ @h`yl` bln\n...

a#w\wtm oy` eq` kWv` mwkq wYs\wv`qWn\ ek\k kQsQ pYX\Nyk\ n#h#  kQyl`... iwQn\ @m| llQw\ @k`wl`vl kQyn mnEs\sy` kWv @q\kt a#yQ oc|cr pYX\nyk\?? 

Uho
@m| sQAhl rt pEqEm rtk\ wmyQ.... @m`kq @m| [email protected]\ in\nv @[email protected] jWvw\ @vl` anEn\@g\ @q\vl\ @h`yn, ey`l in\@n\ @k`@h`mq, ey`lt e'v` @m|v` l#[email protected]\ @k`@h`mq... oy [email protected]\ anEn\@g\ @q\vl\ @h`yn ay o|n wrm| in\nv.......    Uho  kvq`vw\ wmn\@g\ rtt bnQn\n ep`... e'k hrQyt wmn\@g\ am|m`t bnQnv` [email protected]\ v#dk\ @n\q??? oy`tw\ kQyn\n [email protected]\n\@n\ kvEr#w\ kQyn @q\vl\ g#n @h`y @h`y` @m`n`q krn\@n\ @m`kq krn\@n\ kQyn ek @[email protected] nQym [email protected]\ vQqQht wmn\t @m`n`q krn\n pEUvn\ kQyl` bln\n....
Pinckey©

pissekdotcom

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2006, 04:09:29 AM »
salli nisaa aagama jaatiya ballata daana un minissu nemei..amanussayao

Offline Uho

• මද්දුමයෝ Maddumayo
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2006, 04:18:46 AM »
 8)

dear Pinkcy

oyage upadesheta  stuti....

Awankawa kiyanawa nam mama ape ratata benne nehe , mama benne ape "neo sinhala" minisunta. Dewanuwa mata Desa+maniya Koatalawalu karana kiyana ewa adala nehe..NAMUTH WEREDDA DUTU THENA VIVECHANE KARANNA ONE...NETHNAM VEREDDA NEWATHA ,,,NEWATH REPEAT WENA NISATH ape me nava sinhala ayata ikmanata mathaka nethi wena nisath  :P

udaharana tikak dennam

1-Uthure Muhamale wala, Nagarkovil vala ape kollo siya ganan merena athare ape aya cricket gahanawa, Sangitha sandarshana danawa..Pahuwenida  cricket score eka gena fun wenawa, cricketers la uda danawa..namuth ara field eke meruna kollo gena care nehe Me wage dewal anith rata walath wenawada??

2- Uthuru-negenahira prashna gena colombo wala pelapali yanawa, sammantrana thiyenawa, dahas ganan e-mail ewanawa, patthara walata liyanawa...Namuth athtatama me uthuru neganahira gamakata yanne, pansalak veda puda ganne kiyen ki denada??? :shock:

3- Pasugiya kaleka mama colombo wala airline office ekakata giya wedakata... Hitiye "kalu suddiyo tikak"-Mama ehema kiuwe mokada eyala sinhalen katha karanna kemathi nehe..Mama sinhalen kata karath English dodawanawa :lol:..Pasudina ape akka ekka colombo thiyena ticket agency ekakata giya, eke hitiye Muslim aya.. e aya , eyala athare tamil kata kara,, ape waraya awama  honda sinhalen kata kala..ewagema ticket ganna apu suddek ekka honda English deduwa..

4-Onna den Srimaha bodhiya wate 3rd Ran (Gold :shock:) wetath gahanawalu...Me athare ara uthuru neganahira pansal wala inna hamuduruwanta waladanna hariheti dhanayak nehe..pansal dirapath wela...

mama me gena thawa liyanna yanne nehe..
oyalama therum ganna... :P

pincky..oya liyala thibuna....vivechana nokara monawahari karanna kiyala...  8) hmm..Api kare monawada kiyala , api karanne monawada kiyala lankawe dura pethi walata gihilla balanna.. Ewagema me  Internet forum walata seema novi lankawata giya kaleka, Ara duppath gammaneka karana project ekakata 10$  denne kemathi da?? Apita denna epa... denna ona thena pennannam thaman gihilla balalama , kemeththak karanna....

waradawa hitanna epa hondada..ehema livuwe  oyalata athta pennanna...

budusaranai
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 10:36:48 AM by Uho »

poor me

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2006, 10:11:09 AM »
8)

dear Uho ayya,
  kalin vage forums nethi unath oyage lipiya dekkama note ekak dannama hithuna. oyala lokuvata api sinhalayo kiyala kegahana minisun atere  man dakina sebe (true) sinhalayo.. eka nisa e gena avanka adambarayak mage hite thiyenava.
     ayya kivva de   etta.... me kegahana kavruvath 10 usd thiya adumatharame  me vage dekadi thaman innavada kiyalavath penanna aya nemei....ehema nethnam ape rate laksha ganan dahas ganan minisun miyayaddi cool n fun ganna balagena inna minissu.... anna e minissu athara ayyala ( ruhunu group) n few  groups n communities karanne lokuma sevayak..... e aya sebe sinhalayo kiyala adambarayen man hemadama hithanava th ekka...

a ara man kivva cardboard heros la vage ayyalata loku namak nethiunath ape hith hemadama oyalata nayai...
     mata oyala gena thiyenne adambarayak.....

adaren  Buru nangiya...

Offline Pinckey©

• - Country Before Self -
  • ෆැන්ටසි රාළ FNLeader
  • My Style for My People and My World.......
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2006, 10:32:29 AM »
Dear Uho

mm [email protected] n#h# vQc`ry krn\n ep` kQyl`. @mwnw\ [email protected]\@n vQc`ryk\ wmyQ. anQk v#rFq\qk\ wQynv`nm| e'k @pn\nl hrQgs\sn\n o|n.. mm kQyn\@n\ apQt krn\n pEUvn\ @m`n`q e'k apQ [email protected]\ rt @[email protected]\ krn\n o|n krn\n pEUvn\ @m`n`q kQyn ek..

anQk
Uho oy kQyn yEq\{y mm @h`qt qn\nv`... in\tr\ @nt| ekt kQsQm @[email protected]\ sWm` @vl` n#h#. @d`lr\ 10 k\ @[email protected]| mm @m| yEq\{yt [email protected]\m @l\ vlQn\ ipqEn @qn\@nk\m qWl` [email protected]\@n\... mm @h`qt e' @v|qn`v qn\nv`...  sl\lQvlt krn\n b#rQ @q\vl\ krl` wQynv`... e' @q\vl\ @[email protected]\t a`q`l n$... mm @m| @q\ hrQ [email protected]| oy` oy kQypE @d`lr\ 10 kw`v nQs`..  mm kQy kQy` [email protected]\ rtt mt pElEvn\ @q\vl\ krn\@n\ n#h# wv mt [email protected]\ rt @[email protected]\ @m`n`q krn\n pElEvn\ mm e'k mt pElEvn\ [email protected]\m krnv`...  wvw\ ekk\ Uho  h#m mnEs\sy`m [email protected]\ n$...

mm, [email protected]\ rt @[email protected]\ uwOr# n#@gnhQr @s\vy krn @m| rt @[email protected]\ jWvQw\ pRj` krpE h#m rNvQr#@vk\ g#nm a`dm|br @vnv` [email protected]\m ey`l` @[email protected]\ @m| yEq\{y nQs` qEk\ vQqQn mQnQs\sE @[email protected]\ mt krn\n pElEvn\ @q\ mm krnv`... e' krn\@n\ @m`n`q kQy kQy` mm krn @[email protected]\ @[email protected]
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 10:43:05 AM by Pinckey© »
Pinckey©

Offline Uho

• මද්දුමයෝ Maddumayo
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2006, 03:52:45 AM »

Dear Buru nago.. Thank you....Ewagema kalekin dekaganna lebima satutui
8)
tnx for reply

pinckey..oyama ne liyala thibune  "anun vivechana nokara..thaman karana deyak karanna kiyala...Eka nisai mama Utthare dunne..." ..Apita ena chodana walata utthara dennath...ena onama abiyoga baragannath api sudanam..

... Apema unta mama pahara gahanna kemethi nehe..Aneka me Arajika chodana idiriye niveradhi venna yama therumak nehe.Eka nisa mama me gena  sanwada karanna kemethi nehe...
 8)

« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 08:14:56 AM by Uho »

Offline w乇乃ᄊム丂イ乇尺

• Administrator
  • ෆැන්ටසි රාළ FNLeader
  • My sTyLe FoR My PeOpLe,,, & My CoUnTrY..,
    • SINHALAYA WORLDWIDE®
Re: KO Me Sinhalayo << Need Replies >>
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2006, 10:50:01 AM »
Lalith Kothlawalage  Kathawata Mokada Kauruth Monawath Kiyanne nethte..........Eka Ahune Nedda Nethnam Nahuna Wage Innada Kalpanawa

h,,, h`,,, [email protected]`\ sh pQn\kQ,
q#n\ @m|k yn\@n @vnw\ p`rk.. in\n,, mm m ayQw\ hrQmgt gn\nm|@k`.. q#n\ apQ nQym kwn\[email protected]\ t @y`mE @vmE..

hQwvw\ s[R,
on\n oy` a#hEv "[email protected]`" @[email protected]\ @vww\, apQ "sQAhly` vr\l\d|vyQd|" @[email protected]\ oy`@g vQmsEmt uw\wr qEn\n`..

q#n\,

oy` [email protected]\ pYwQc`r q#k\@k n#q\ q?
nEqEtEv` @s\ in\nv q?
[email protected]\ n#w\wm|,
kt uw\wrw\ n#q\ q?

[email protected] pYwQc`r vlt oy`@g uw\wr apQ mhw\ uvmn`@vn\ bl` hQtQy..
e'w\, i[l i[l b#rQ w#nmyQ @m|k lQyn\n [email protected] vrqv` vth` gnE ep` e' nQs`...

-a`qrNWy @vbW
« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 10:51:53 AM by WEBMASTER® »
I'm on the way..

Offline Uho

• මද්දුමයෝ Maddumayo
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2006, 12:00:57 AM »
lemafmgsfmd,f.az  j’re wmamqf.a    wism;a         uqj;
jokl   fodjd     flrej;a m;a     ;’re                      u;
iuhg   fkd.e,fmk  msrsila    w;r                            mq;
m,hla   ,efnkq we;aoehs    jsuiu’                      uy;

keKj;a  nyg   .ryk     fkl       mi                  u’;=re