Author Topic: This Child Needs Your Helping Hand  (Read 1908 times)

Offline Cleo.

• The QueEn oF KiNgS --;--;--<@
  • ෆැන්ටසි රාළ FNLeader
  • Aadaraya,, ---->> E Mage Aagamai
    • හද බිඳි සර..
This Child Needs Your Helping Hand
« on: November 21, 2006, 10:02:47 PM »
Advertisement

Hello, I'm writing these words on behalf of this little girl (Hirushi Sanjana) who has need of our kind assistance. She is suffering from a heart disorder which requires a surgery to implant a device to correct the problem. But the child's father, who is a friend of mine, recently was hit by a runaway van and lost his right leg with his occupation as a result of the mishap. Now the family does not have the means of earning steady income. Under the present circumstances, the family is facing a difficult situation both financially and emotionally to find the money required for the device that will be used in the child's operation. Fortunately a considerable amount of money for the surgery has been approved to be donated by the President's Fund but the rest still to be found. In the family there are two little girls and, also a two and a half months old baby to be looked after. So, it is greatly and highly appreciated if you can give them a hand in this hard time.

I have attached the documents with reference to the child's illness with this email

Thank you,
A friend of the family
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

If you can donate them some money, please deposit to the following bank account.

Account No: 103953018219
Sampath Bank
Malabe Branch

Name of the child's Father: Nihal Hettiarachchi
Telephone: 0714323735

From an E mail

Offline weli_polonga

• ලොකු ලමයි LokuLamai
Re: This Child Needs Your Helping Hand
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 04:22:51 PM »
This was circulated in our office by a collegue and we made some contributions. What is her condition now?
///////////////----------weli_polonga----------\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\