Author Topic: The great SL Army  (Read 2796 times)

Offline Maxi

• Doni
  • මද්දුමයෝ Maddumayo
The great SL Army
« on: January 18, 2007, 03:26:25 PM »
Advertisement
Don't watch the pictures before u read the story........

The great SL Army
The Story behind these pictures ...

One haitian guy ran in to the Kilik Camp at Haiti  and saying that 'Please help me my wife is going to deliver a baby ...Please give me your ambulance to go for Hospital. While our guys arranging the Army Ambulance to give that poor man but again he was shouting that "she is ready for delivery. So I do not know what to do ...he exclaimed.  She is laying on the road. No body help us... Please... Please do some thing..."

The time was 2 am. What to do? Baby is coming to new world little by little. But that Mother was laying on the road and shouting continuously. Nobody there to help them. Nobody there to look after them. Nobody there to advise them...

U just think U may be that father... or U may be that mother shouting with labour pain on the road. Then what are U going to do? What is yr position...?The God... Will he come to help U ?...

No my dear... There were not that type of incident happened.  Our Sri lanka Army guys only there to help them. They woke up our Army Doctor. He ran to the place even without putting his Uniform. Ambulance puts its head lights to the road. Our Sri lanka Army soldiers light there touch to light the road theater. Scissors and Gloves were going here and there. Bloods every where on the road...

Listen... The environment suddenly changed. All smile with hope and one baby boy was crying. Can U imagine why this baby was crying at that time..?

That because The Sri Lanka Army Peace Keepers doing their United Nation mission on the road.... with the touch light ....when the God washed his hands...............

Major Laknath de silva @ Haity

Yes.. This story is bit old now... But I wanted to say that......

Guys.......... We are so proud of you..........................
Now please see attached photos...

Offline Mahasen

• ලොකු ලමයි LokuLamai
  • O==<>=(({{O)>>>
Re: The great SL Army
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 08:13:44 AM »

Related Story

Admin Note To Mahasen & Users:
PLEASE DON'T QUOTE SUCH A LARGE OR LONG STORY LIKE THIS..
PLEASE THINK TWICE WHILE QUOTING A WHOLE STORY.. AND IT WILL MORE CONVENIENT TO THE READERS..

Please Read Section 05 In,
http://www.sinhalaya.net/network/index.php/topic,3557.0.html

THANK YOU..

Good Post
But this is Repeat
« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 09:23:12 AM by WEBMASTERŪ »

Offline Maxi

• Doni
  • මද්දුමයෝ Maddumayo
Re: The great SL Army
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 10:26:42 AM »
Oops........... I'm Really sorry Mahasen ayya.... I knew that this is bit old story ... But hearing the recent events of our army in the flooded areas in Sri Lanka, I remembered this story. So I Just wanted to share this with others...