Author Topic: A love Forever  (Read 2368 times)

Offline Mahasen

• ලොකු ලමයි LokuLamai
  • O==<>=(({{O)>>>
A love Forever
« on: February 08, 2007, 07:36:58 AM »
Advertisement
Embracing skeletons
A pair of human skeletons lie in an eternal embrace at an Neolithic archaeological dig site near Mantova, Italy, in this photo released February 6, 2007. Archaeologists in northern Italy believe the couple was buried 5,000-6,000 years ago, their arms still wrapped around each other in a hug that has lasted millennia.

Offline Maxi

• Doni
  • මද්දුමයෝ Maddumayo
Re: A love Forever
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 10:52:11 AM »
WOW..... What a Love........?????????

Offline weli_polonga

• ලොකු ලමයි LokuLamai
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 01:47:43 PM »
It is a death struggle alright. Are they making love or fighting each other? Who knows?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 02:01:59 PM by weli_polonga »
///////////////----------weli_polonga----------\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Offline Mahasen

• ලොකු ලමයි LokuLamai
  • O==<>=(({{O)>>>
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2007, 07:59:16 AM »
ehema awennath bari naha POLNAGO  umabta mara ideas ne enne,
is it nBy experience
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Sudeera

• ෆැන්ටසි රාළ FNLeader
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2007, 01:26:02 AM »
 :shock:Thanx mahasen bro,
I'm thinking how they got burried in that exact position.may be due to a volcanoe erruption ?
eternal luv ???, naahh l bones do degrade at some point ne
Best way to attract others is to keep your self Cool when others are hot at u !

Offline tharushi

• this is my style
  • මද්දුමයෝ Maddumayo
  • DIWIYA THIBENA THURU MAGE OBAI ADARE
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2007, 11:38:00 AM »
It is a death struggle alright. Are they making love or fighting each other? Who knows?
i think u r the one of broken heart man,couse always you dont bieleve love heart.i think this is a realy lover couple.thats the life.never do hate to love and do love to love dear.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 11:40:15 AM by tharushi »
THARU

Offline Maxi

• Doni
  • මද්දුමයෝ Maddumayo
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2007, 12:26:36 PM »
i think u r the one of broken heart man,couse always you dont bieleve love heart.i think this is a realy lover couple.thats the life.never do hate to love and do love to love dear.

:shock:Thanx mahasen bro,
I'm thinking how they got burried in that exact position.may be due to a volcanoe erruption ?
eternal luv ???, naahh l bones do degrade at some point ne

I also agree to sigiri bcoz, if to burry like this I think they have to die in a sec... Otherwise the position had to change know.... But anyway I also like to prefer these 2 skeletons were a loving couple... It's really a romantic thought.. To die in their loved ones arms...Wow....
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 12:54:03 PM by Maxi »

Offline weli_polonga

• ලොකු ලමයි LokuLamai
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2007, 01:28:18 PM »
For all I know, the two sets of bones belong to adult humans. Nothing to say that they belong to a man and a woman.

It can be one of the following scenarios: †
1.   A couple in love as you all believe. Then how did they die? A sudden volcanic eruption. They would have taken a more protective posture. Like trying to cover each other. Or they both got exhausted to death by their love making. Both to die together are one in a million chance. Also they are not really side by side. They are connected in their upper torso and the knees only. Not really loving, sweet talking maybe. So no way to die together with out taking a protective posture from a sudden calamity.

2.   Two gay males or Lesbian females trying to make love or sweet talking. Wrong angle for male lovers, and also all reasons shown in 1 apply.

3.   Two human adults in a death struggle. One would have killed the other but died itself due to wounds it received or got exhausted to death from the struggle.

Iíll vote for the 3 as it is the simplest answer. Simplest answers are the best answers in most everyday things. Never think that love is the beginning, the middle and the end of all life. When you reach my age youíll realize that there are many other things that make us human.

In ancient battle feilds the dead were not buried at times. They just rot away and get covered by time.

I'll always be a realist than a romantic Maxi
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 05:59:26 PM by weli_polonga »
///////////////----------weli_polonga----------\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\