Author Topic: == Obai mage jewithaya ==  (Read 3823 times)

Offline Pinckey©

• - Country Before Self -
  • ෆැන්ටසි රාළ FNLeader
  • My Style for My People and My World.......
== Obai mage jewithaya ==
« on: February 08, 2007, 02:43:42 PM »
Advertisement
a`qrNWy obt,

[email protected]\ k[EU obt @n`vtQn\@n\q....
[email protected]\ @v|qn`v obt @n`q#@nn\@n\q....
[email protected]\ a`qry obt krqryk\q
kQyn\n sb[....
mm [email protected]\ a$wt ymQ
yLQ @n`@yn @p`@r`n\qEv pQt
e'w\....
ihL a`[email protected]\
pEAcQ wr#vk\vw\ vn\nt mt
avsr @qn\n....
s#mq`m ob @qsm pmNk\
bl`sQtQn\nt
[email protected]\ @w`r @l`vk\
mt n#wQ nQs`.....
[email protected]\ mEU @l`\kym
obm pmNk\ nQs`....
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 03:08:35 PM by Pinckey© »
Pinckey©

Offline Pinckey©

• ෆැන්ටසි රාළ FNLeader
Re: == Obai mage jewithaya ==
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 02:57:41 PM »
a`qrNWy obt,

s#mq`m p#[email protected]| obm pmNyQ
[email protected]\ hEs\m @p`q [email protected]\ obm pmNyQ
sQhQny [email protected]\ [email protected]|m vn\ntyQ
e'w\...
obt q#n\ m`v amwk vW a#w
ob nQs` mm @l`\kyk\
aw\h#rQy bv obt amwky......
[email protected]\ @w`r @l`vk\ @n`vE mt
ob rQqvn\@n\ a#yQ @mwrm|....
[email protected]\ vR vrq kOmk\q.....
Pinckey©

Offline ###@GaNgStEr

• බඩපිස්සෝ BadaPisso
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 03:01:36 PM »
 :( helloooooooo pinckeyyyyyyyyyyy

mokooooooooooo meeee  :o podi ath akuru waradimak thiyenawa balanna.

hoda naraka kiyanna mata terumak naa eth , duka hitunath lassana ekkak  

kiyala kiyanna thami thiyenne.

Good luck :)

from

GaNgStEr :)

Offline Pinckey©

• ෆැන්ටසි රාළ FNLeader
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 03:11:35 PM »
Thank you very much my dear friend GaNgStEr
Yes just I saw that… Now I correct that my mistake
Pinckey©

Offline weli_polonga

• ලොකු ලමයි LokuLamai
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 03:32:53 PM »
Hi Pinckey,

Nice verses.

Reminds me of a little girl crying for her dead pet. No amount of tears can bring that cat back to life. She had to learn how to love another living cat.

Same goes for the teenagers. They think that puppy love is the begining and the end of the world. Yea we all have gone true that shit.

Grow up woman, find your place in the world. Not a fading star in some lunatics mind. The more you cry for him the more you feel lost.

Get up now and forget him, this country is full of nice and charming guys.

Your poems are nice and sad. Try writing much more refreshing thoughts . Say sometihng about a new morning. It will lift up your mind and heel ur heart.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 12:20:03 PM by weli_polonga »
///////////////----------weli_polonga----------\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Offline Pinckey©

• ෆැන්ටසි රාළ FNLeader
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 03:55:39 PM »
Thanks a lot dear friend…. But that little girl knows she can’t bring dead pet life… yes that’s true and you are correct she knows again she can’t bring that her pet. But that little girl can’t live her past pest …. But little bit difficult to forget her past pet. She wanna time…

We can’t live without love… We can’t forget that…… I can understand what you say….. But welipolago tell me how can I forget our present …. Like love…. I mean not a past life I mean present and future life….

Nobody can’t wipe our tears….. They can tell forget him or she….. I know this is bit sad…. But we wanna learn how to face sad and happy life….

Yes I know, this country is full of nice and charming guys…. But I mean present and future life… we wanna protect our present and future life and wanna face future….

Love is kissing
Love is hugging
Love is tears
Feel it
No doubt
Love is everything

« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 01:36:47 PM by Pinckey© »
Pinckey©

Offline weli_polonga

• ලොකු ලමයි LokuLamai
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2007, 04:35:58 PM »
Dear Pinckey,

I too have gone thrue that mill many a times. But you realise all those are realy nothing when you get married and start to know someone real close at hand, day in and day out. Then when you look back you realise that all the other affairs you had were mere ripples in an ocean which is love.

When you get married and have kids of your own like I do, then you will begin to understand the true love. Not kissing and hugging at some film hall. You realise that there were much more lust in those early affairs than real love.

If we still happen bump into each other 10 or 15 years from now, then you will tell me how silly you were to have waisted your time in these present years.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 04:41:36 PM by weli_polonga »

Offline ###@GaNgStEr

• බඩපිස්සෝ BadaPisso
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2007, 02:27:11 AM »
 :)Hey Wali_polaga.

im going to tell u something from my past life about '  LOVE'   as pinckey       

told  u.

Had a good relationship with a girl 3 years ago but unfortunately she left me. 

Its easy to say  you can  find another partner when we see someone suffering

because of love.

its not easy my friend still i wasnt able to forget  that girl. i dont think we will

realise what is the real LOVE  after we get married.

Good luck :)

from

GaNgStEr :)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 02:28:45 AM by ###@GaNgStEr »

Offline Pinckey©

• ෆැන්ටසි රාළ FNLeader
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2007, 09:43:42 AM »
Dear Welipolago….

I am not mean past lost love I mean present alive love… I am not a living past life I always live present and future life.  But tell me how to understand people’s heart and theirs true love…. Some peoples can forget their love very easily… but some peoples can’t forget their love… We can easy to say find another partner… but actually little bit difficult know…. But maybe another partner is our true life….

I know past lost love can’t keep our heart…. That’s the past not a present and the future… Because we wanna face present and future life… past life not our life… that is only past… We always face to our future life and always move to different different people….

But I mean lot of people can forget their present love …. Why is that??? Actually I think don’t want talk past life… unnecessary to present and future life We are the people know…. Some times have any mistakes… we can tell him /she “again don’t do that mistake” then after we can understand our mistakes and again we are not doing that mistake..….

Yes I know have lot of fish under the sea. We can’t love or care every fish…. We can love, care and understand only one real fish….but we always searching that real fish when meet to our life…. 

It’s not very easy to my friend ……

Ok tell me welipolago, how can find a good girl or a boy ????  But wanna very understanding, caring, and true love….. Tell me….. I think very difficult to find…. We can marry another partner….. No doubt that’s very easy…. But after our marriage we want live with him or she….  Then have kids and family…

That’s not a like film hall love… I am not mean that….. I told you know I mean Present alive love… And other thing is never don’t compare the peoples style……. I think that’s not good… but most of people likes to compare peoples style….   

I can understand what you say…. But again I tell I am not mean past lost life…. That’s our past…. But I mean present alive life….

Near ones are not Dear.... Dear ones are not Near.... It easy to remember the Near ones.... But very difficult to forget the Dear ones.....
[/size]
« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 01:47:17 PM by Pinckey© »
Pinckey©

Offline weli_polonga

• ලොකු ලමයි LokuLamai
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2007, 11:16:20 AM »
Dear Pinckey / Gangster,

I am neither a philosopher to understand what love is nor a writer to portray in nice words so people can read what I feel. I just gave my gut feelings. Mind you, I have been through many affairs before my marriage. (No comments on extra marital affairs in case my wife visits here).

My very first love affair went on for 5 years. A long time before she dumped me. Perhaps it was my fault. When she saw that nothing is going to happen she found someone else and got married to him. I too was heart broken like you all. I didn’t have the courage to date another girl for nearly a year after the incident. Then gradually I started to meet new girls at parties and met my wife at one. It too nearly broke when she got engaged to someone else. The second time we met, after they had called off their engagement, gave me the courage to make up my mind go that extra mile, called marriage. I am happy today because what I did then. We too had many misunderstandings and our share of fights. But it is worth it. The real love was after we became a family.

When you fall head over heals on someone, you gonna limp the rest of your life.
Don’t Fall in Love coz you may never get up again.
Just arise with love.
Love is a state of mind that enables you to sacrifice all you got for another.
But you never go to that state the first year (forget about the first day), you meet that person. It is built on many happy and frustrating years together with few nasty fights in between. Believe me; the fights bring us closer together, than the candle lit dinners.

How to meet Mr / Ms Right

I DON”T KNOW. It’s up to you to find.
Perhaps I will give some advice.
You will never meet him/she as long as you brood over that SOB who dumped you. You will never find that Mr/Ms right unless you start meeting other people socially. As long as you spend your time writing poems of that lost love, trying to recreate a dead past that will have no part in your future, and shying away from other possible suitors.
The catch is, starting to see others. Stop listening to songs about lost loves. For the generation before me, the standard advice for a failed lover was; stop listening to Gentleman Jim.

Analyze what happened. Treat your former affair as a failed enterprise that you undertook. Now if anything we do fails, the first thing we do is analyze, to find out, what went wrong. Find out the root causes. A good friend will help you to do it better, than trying to do it yourself. A professional counselor perhaps, but not necessarily. Best is a close friend who knew both parties and followed the affair closely. A friend can point the finger to the mistakes much more easily and without any emotional involvement than you could. Make sure not to repeat the same mistake with your next lover. After a couple of new disasters you’ll be with Mr/Ms Right for the rest of your life. And if you are lucky like me, you will get some respite during the storm that is called Marriage.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 11:41:17 AM by weli_polonga »

Offline Mahasen

• ලොකු ලමයි LokuLamai
  • O==<>=(({{O)>>>
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2007, 06:39:14 PM »
Me moko me LOVE pattak
dan kattiya wenama katawakne
:shock: