Author Topic: Take time & Read.........  (Read 1140 times)

Offline Maxi

• Doni
  • මද්දුමයෝ Maddumayo
Take time & Read.........
« on: February 16, 2007, 02:02:28 PM »
Advertisement

Offline weli_polonga

• ලොකු ලමයි LokuLamai
Re: Take time & Read.........
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2007, 02:20:28 PM »
Sorry I posted something before I saw all the pictures.

Hope no one will call you a peace criminal for showing the other (cruel) side of this war.

War is not parading armies and glorious victories. It has more to do with disabled soldiers, weeping widows and shattered homes. War is not constructive, it is only destructive.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 02:38:56 PM by weli_polonga »
///////////////----------weli_polonga----------\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Offline Maxi

• Doni
  • මද්දුමයෝ Maddumayo
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 02:56:02 PM »
Hope no one will call you a peace criminal for showing the other (cruel) side of this war.

Ya... I also hope that... But someone have to talk about that...... Dying is one thing.. But living disabled................. ??? That's the hard thing........... But our solders are very brave.... I have saw them in army hospital.... and ranawiru sewana........ Even they suffer from the pain inside their heart.... they never show us that.........

Offline Sudeera

• ෆැන්ටසි රාළ FNLeader
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2007, 09:38:40 PM »
Thanx maxi for posting this
Spreading the bitter shades of war and it outcomes doesnt make u a peace criminal

Most of the peace crows (NGO's) are just the ones who doesnt want this war to end, so they try to control acts from government to let the terrorists gain their power

most of the ppl abroad fund terrorists. they all fled to those countries seeking shelter from war as war refugees
coz if the war ends they hv to return back

In our school days we used to collect money and needed things to ranawiru sevana and army hospital thruogh buddhist association at school.
Best way to attract others is to keep your self Cool when others are hot at u !