Author Topic: Can you read this?  (Read 1207 times)

Offline ~ Nisha ~

• මද්දුමයෝ Maddumayo
  • Life's simple pleasure makes each day special
Can you read this?
« on: June 19, 2007, 07:29:55 AM »
Advertisement
Hlelo

fi  yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too.
Cna yuo raed  tihs? Olny 55 plepoe can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod  aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the  hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it  dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny  iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit  pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it  whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed  ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh  and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
<a href="http://apps.rockyou.com/text-viewer.swf?instanceid=17344037&amp;givenText=%7E%20Nisha%20%7E&amp;givenFont=text-font_kings&amp;style=Rings&amp;bStyle=No%35Effect&amp;bSize=0&amp;tRot=0&amp;sAlpha=50&amp;sSize=2&amp;tSize=87&amp;tSpace=0&amp;tBlur=2&amp;tBevel=0&amp;tGlow=50&amp;c1=1488498" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://apps.rockyou.com/text-viewer.swf?instanceid=17344037&amp;givenText=%7E%20Nisha%20%7E&amp;givenFont=text-font_kings&amp;style=Rings&amp;bStyle=No%35Effect&amp;bSize=0&amp;tRot=0&amp;sAlpha=50&amp;sSize=2&amp;tSize=87&amp;tSpace=0&amp;tBlur=2&amp;tBevel=0&amp;tGlow=50&amp;c1=1488498</a>

Offline doka

• Your Best Buddy
  • ෆැන්ටසි රාළ FNLeader
  • ThE RoLlinG StoNe GatHer nO moSs
    • Sihina_Mitiyawatha
Re: Can you read this?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 12:25:44 PM »
I beleve if you are friendly with English reading,
you must able to read this
but hw ever, when im reading this i feel some spellings are missing in few of these words. but it is not a barrier to get the idea of this paragraph.
you have mentioned only 55 people can read this. but i cant accept with that.

thats true as the experiment if the first & last letter is in the correct place we can read the word, but some times may be fail to read a word without, the word before or after that word. so if you are going to write like this dont forget to write more than one word.

oh no....... i tihnk won i aslo ............ hepl em to wrtie porpre  eniglhs plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...... nisha_1
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 12:41:18 PM by doka »