Author Topic: ~~~~Links to watch the matches~~~~  (Read 3023 times)

Offline [email protected]

~~~~Links to watch the matches~~~~
« on: September 19, 2007, 12:30:24 AM »
Advertisement
:arrow: Link1

:arrow: Link2

:arrow: Link3

:arrow: Link4

ENJOY !!!!!

Offline Sudeera

• ෆැන්ටසි රාළ FNLeader
Re: ~~~~Links to watch the matches~~~~
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 12:47:40 AM »
thank u [email protected]

seeing u after a long time, I wonder why ppl at kasu kusu chat room, dont visit Fantasy NImnaya much,

most of them come here for birthday wishes  :( sad
Best way to attract others is to keep your self Cool when others are hot at u !

Offline [email protected]

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 09:50:15 PM »
 :D hmm I think that we have discussed about this before, I personally think that "Nimnaya" needs a new lay-out (look). I find the current lay-out very obscure and disorganized. So to get more users, think about that :D

samahara dewal hoyaganna giyama hari amarui, welawa yanawa, anika meke godak off topic posts tama tiyenne. Wadagath dewal danawa adui, mama kiyanne naha meke wadagath dewal post karanne naha kiyala ena users la, aith ehema posts danawa adui. Godak enne birthday wish ekak  daanna witarai.

In some kind of way I don't think I have the right to say what I have mentioned above, because I  haven't posted any usefull things.  :shock:  :D

Offline Sudeera

• ෆැන්ටසි රාළ FNLeader
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 11:41:26 PM »
Well u r free to write anything as long as it doesnt violate any forum rules.

I know [email protected], We've changed the forums, as much as we can, but with huge amount of off topics and unwanted stuff posted during last 2 years just make things harder to edit.
this forums were used as chat rooms, once by some pathetic, loners who didn't know the meaning of forums

anyway NOW the things have changed for good !!

Rome was not built in one night, so give it some time, to resolve, and meanwhile "DO your thing and see how others go Ahaa ! wow ! so at the end u'll be the happiest ! :D
Best way to attract others is to keep your self Cool when others are hot at u !