Author Topic: What is Love..............  (Read 1823 times)

Offline samanmalee

• කිරිකෝඩු Kiri-Kodu
What is Love..............
« on: October 06, 2007, 01:32:50 PM »
Advertisement
I suppose Love is something beautiful that we can never express in world. be emotional to love, then you can understand what it is.....................

Offline Sudeera

• ෆැන්ටසි රාළ FNLeader
Re: What is Love..............
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2007, 01:50:35 PM »
Welcome to FN samanmalee, hope u'll enjoy ur stay  :D

What kids say abt love
I found these nice definitions kids have made on love thru an email I got, I found them really facinating

Love is... When you go out and offer your potato chips to someone, without waiting for the other person to offer you his!
Love is... If you want to learn to love better...start with a friend you don’t like!
Love is...When my Granny had athritis, and couldn’t paint her nails...my Granpa did it for her, even though he had athritis too...
Love is...When you tell someone...something bad about yourself...and you are scared that, that person won’t love you because of what you said...then that person surprises you by loving you even more!
Love is...When Mommy sees Daddy all swetty and dirty...but still tells him...you are still more handsome then ROBERT REDFORD“
Love is...When you tell a boy that his wearing a beautiful shirt...even though he wears the same one everyday!
Love is...When your pet dog licks your face...even though you have left it all alone the whole day!
Love is... When someone loves you...the way they say your name... It’s different!
Best way to attract others is to keep your self Cool when others are hot at u !