Author Topic: A video of the Suicide Terror act - Download Video  (Read 2403 times)

Offline w乇乃ᄊム丂イ乇尺

• Administrator
  • ෆැන්ටසි රාළ FNLeader
  • My sTyLe FoR My PeOpLe,,, & My CoUnTrY..,
    • SINHALAYA WORLDWIDE®
A video of the Suicide Terror act - Download Video
« on: December 01, 2007, 03:19:45 AM »
Advertisement
mr`@gn m#@rn @b`\m|bk`rQy kQYy`w\mk vE ayEr# a`rk\;Qw k#mr` vl sthn\ @vl`..
- @l`v pY}m vrt mr`@gn m#@rn qr\XNyk\ ptQgw @v|..

sW I ktEv`[email protected]\, sQAhly` pEvw\ e'jn\sQy
mr`@gn m#@rn [email protected]`tQ wYs\wv`qW kwk\ vQsQn\ psEgQy 28 @vnQq` n`r`@h\n\pQt qW am`w& dg\ls\ @q\v`nn\q` mhw` @g\ k`r\[email protected]\ qW el\l kl @b`\m|b pYh`ry sQqEvn ayEr# q#k\@vn [email protected]`\ ptyk\ [email protected]\ r`j& a`rk\;k am`w&AXy vQsQn\ m{&yn\t nQkOw\ kr wQbQNQ.

n`r`@h\n\pQt pQhQtQ dg\ls\ @q\v`nn\q` mhw`@g\ am`w&AX kr\y`[email protected]\ svQ @k`t wQbE a`rk\;Qw k#mr`vn\hQ aq`l sQqEvWm pQlQb[ sQyU qr\XN p#h#qQlQ v ptQgw vW wQbW a#wQ awr, @b`\m|b pQpQrWm sQqEvn a`k`ry q ptQgw vW wQbWm [email protected]\;w\vykQ. e' anEv @l`v plmE vw`vt mr`@gn m#@rn @b`\m|bkr#@vk\ kQYy`w\mk vn qr\XNyk\ ptQgw vW wQbWNQ.

[email protected]\ r`j& ark\;k am`w&AXy mgQn\ m`{&yn\t nQkOw\ kl em [email protected]`\[email protected]\ sAs\krNy kl @k`ts pmNk\ @[email protected]\ vQk`Xy krmE,.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sUdUEOVdEuc&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sUdUEOVdEuc&amp;rel=1</a>

Download The Editted Video By Clicking Here..!

[Edited Copy Of Defence.LK]

The Original News Source:
http://www.sinhalaya.com/news/sinhala/news.php?go=fullnews&newsid=1164

- WeBBy

« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 01:33:05 AM by [[sigiri]] »
I'm on the way..

Offline Jå®å ¥åkå

• ලොකු ලමයි LokuLamai
  • Kasu Kusu Senior Chat Manager කසු කුසු ජේෂ්ඨ චැට් කලමණාකරු
    • ...:: JaRaYaKa`s HoMe PaGe ::...
Re: A video of the Suicide Terror act - Download Video
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2007, 11:22:01 AM »
OMG this is shocking. Sad to see these foolish terrorists ppl killing each other.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 11:38:20 AM by WEBMASTER® »

Zoro

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2007, 12:51:13 PM »
o|h\.................
a#yQ @ck\ krl @[email protected] kt|tQy a#wOlt q`n\@n\................

Offline Sudeera

• ෆැන්ටසි රාළ FNLeader
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2007, 01:35:03 PM »
Zoro , thats what I was thinking too, at least they should use an external metal detector kind of instrument which they usually use ?

Thanx webmaster for the links and article
Best way to attract others is to keep your self Cool when others are hot at u !

Offline Sierra

• බඩපිස්සෝ BadaPisso
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2007, 01:00:29 AM »
Zoro , thats what I was thinking too, at least they should use an external metal detector kind of instrument which they usually use ?

Thanx webmaster for the links and article

Not when it is C4. I belive the bomber used some 200g of C4, which is only a small proportion to what the Tamil Tigers are known to use. This also explains the LOW casualty count and minimal destruction to the building and why she managed to sneak in without arousing suspicion. Apparently this 'bra' bomb was first of its kind. If the bomber wore a usual suicide jacket or belt with a high volume of explosives, it would have triggered suspicion straight away as soon as she left her lodge/shelter or whereever she might have stayed overnight.

Security surrounding Devananda is quite high. Not even the President has personnel dedicated to 'testing' out his own food before consuming.