Author Topic: ~~~~~~~~~`ALAWANTHAYEK WNNATA SITUna~~~~~~~~~eUNATH hitata~~~~~~adi madi danUNA  (Read 1461 times)

GURU-G

Advertisement
                                                                                                                                                                          I Will Always Love You      I asked God for a flower, He gave me a bouquet    I asked God for a minute, and He gave me a day    I asked God for a true love, He gave me that too    I asked for an Angel and he gave me You...                                     Grow old along with me is the best yet to be     Through all eternity to thee     A joyful song I'll raise, You're words are my food     I love you not only for what you are     But for what I am when i'm with you     You are everything to me...                                    For ohh! Eternity is too short      Too utter all thy praise      As we grow older together      As we continue to change with age                                         There is one thing that never change      I will always keep falling inlove with You      For you, each day I love you more      Today more than yesterday and less than                      tomorrow...                                                                                             Pride                                                      Smile when in leisure. Smile when in pain.             Smile when troubles pour likr rain. Smile             when someone hurt your feelings coz you             know smiling always starts the healing...