Author Topic: GMOA Gone to Dogs! [Sinhala Edition]  (Read 2115 times)

Offline w乇乃ᄊム丂イ乇尺

• Administrator
  • ෆැන්ටසි රාළ FNLeader
  • My sTyLe FoR My PeOpLe,,, & My CoUnTrY..,
    • SINHALAYA WORLDWIDE®
GMOA Gone to Dogs! [Sinhala Edition]
« on: October 07, 2008, 04:31:38 PM »
Advertisement
l#j\jyQ ! e'w\ a#w\wyQ !!
@q`s\ - wr m`[email protected]`\ v#d……………

cn\qn es\. [email protected]`dQ - sQAhly` pEvw\ e'jn\sQy
[email protected]\ @@vq& nQl{`rWn\@g\ sAgmy wvw\ vr\jnyk\ qQyw\ kr [email protected]|. ovEn\ pvsn prQqQ @mm vr\[email protected]\ armEN vn\@n\ G`wnyt lk\vEn [email protected]`\qr @@vq& nQl{`rQnQyk\ @[email protected]\ sQy kNg`tEv pl kQrWmyQ. ek\wr` awkQn\ b#UvQt @my "yk` @g\" kNg`tEv plkQrWmkQ. wvw\ awkQn\ b#Ukl sQyU v^w\wWy sq`c`r {r\myn\ ik\mv` ymQn\ ekkO kl vrqkt e' h` kQsQm b#[Wmk\ n#wQ sms\w jnw`[email protected]\ m pLQg#nWmkQ.

@mhQ l` vd`w\ h`s&jnk m k`rNy vn\@n\ @m| @q`s\ - wr "mhw\vr#n\" t yhmQn\ mEql\ l#@bn @p_q\glQk @s\v` sQyl\l kQsQqE vr\jnykQn\ @w`rv m ovEn\ vQsQn\ kQYy`w\mk kQrWmyQ.

sQy @r`\gQy` rFkg#nWm @[email protected]\ o|n$m k#pkQrWmk\ kQrWmt sRq`nm| @@vq& "@qvQvr#" @m| [email protected]| sQtW. e' awr m wm`@gn\ pYwQk`r l#bWmt a` wr#NQyn\ @r`\hl wOlqWm qR;ny kr mr`qmn "p`[email protected]`\" q, [email protected]\ v`yE smn yn\[email protected]\ sQt sQy "yt a#[Em" qk\v` bhEj`wQk @[email protected]\ sm`gm| vl [email protected]\ lb`@gn ahQAsk jnw`vt "@k`k`" @pn\vn "@[email protected]\[email protected]`\" q e' awr m sQtQwQ.

@qbQdQ mQnQsEn\t kl h#k\@k\ sms\w sm`jy wOl @@vry kOUg#n\vW m pmNQ. jnw`[email protected]\ mEqlQn\ nQqhs\ a{&pny l#b em jnw`vt m hyQk`rkm| @pn\vn nQvt nQy`U prpErkt iw` ik\mnQn\ p`dm| ig#n\vQy yEwOv [email protected]|.

enQs` m, @m| [email protected]| s`m`n& jnw`vt ovEnt [email protected]\ sQtQmQn\, @@vq& v^w\wQky` sh ms\ kdk`ry` vr\g [email protected]| nQr\N`ykyn\ aUwQn\ @s`y`g#nWmt sQqEvW [email protected]|.

- sQAhly` pEvw\

The Original News Source:
http://www.sinhalaya.com/news/sinhala/news.php?go=fullnews&newsid=2143

- WeBBy

I'm on the way..

Offline w乇乃ᄊム丂イ乇尺

• Administrator
  • ෆැන්ටසි රාළ FNLeader
  • My sTyLe FoR My PeOpLe,,, & My CoUnTrY..,
    • SINHALAYA WORLDWIDE®
GMOA Gone to Dogs! [English Edition]
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 04:34:34 PM »
GMOA Gone to Dogs!
Doctors' Double Standards Exposed....

Chandana S. Jayakody - Sinhalaya News Agency - Colombo, Sri Lanka
Sri Lankan Government Medical Officers' Association has decided to walk away today to mourn the death of late medical officer Lakshmi Indunil whose funeral will take place today.

It is so sad to see GMOA is taking advantage of a death to put forward their demands. Who will take the responsibility of the deaths of poor people which may occur due to this strike?  Does the GMOA know the difference between a personal grudge and an occupational issue?  To avenge one woman's death, they are threatening the lives of thousands innocent people who have nothing to do with the murder.

The funniest thing is that these same doctors who organize unethical strikes never protest by stop doing private practice at highly paid private medical centers.

In Sri Lanka we have hundreds of so called “Doctors” who write out a prescription for some drugs just to please the multi national drug companies. They just write prescriptions for anyone who walks through the door. Their house expenses, air tickets, utility bills too are paid by these multinational companies.

Some doctors think the rest of the peoples are idiots. They think they are super natural creatures and can sue anybody who tries to challenge their autocratic behavior. They think they're the smartest people in the universe. Smarter than Mother Nature, smarter than God. They are simply trying to play God with lives of thousands of innocent people.

This Doctors’ Union seems to have forgotten that one of their colleagues recently raped & killed an innocent girl who got admitted to a government hospital for medical treatment. That is a kind of a crime against which all doctor should protest.

It is so sad to see one of the most respected professions has gone to dogs!

- SINHALAYA NEWS

The Original News Source:
http://www.sinhalaya.com/news/english/wmview.php?ArtID=15872

- WeBBy

I'm on the way..