Author Topic: What has world cryzis changed in you?  (Read 2005 times)

Offline francedreamgirl

• කිරිකෝඩු Kiri-Kodu
What has world cryzis changed in you?
« on: June 18, 2009, 05:18:46 AM »
Advertisement
Hi everybody at sinhalaya.com. I am newbie, and i lust after to say that you have really great and interesting forum here, so many nice persons.
Well, i want to hear your opinions. Everybody grasp, world economic now have hard problems, and definitely VIP people have less problems, than ordinary ones. Some of my friends lost job, and now it is hard to find new. I believe it is very important this cryzis changes way of people lifestyle and way of thinking in many minds.
How do you mark, what cryzis changed in you? Do you have new life values now? What will you yield behind, when it will pass.

Offline w乇乃ᄊム丂イ乇尺

• Administrator
  • ෆැන්ටසි රාළ FNLeader
  • My sTyLe FoR My PeOpLe,,, & My CoUnTrY..,
    • SINHALAYA WORLDWIDE®
Re: What has world cryzis changed in you?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 02:46:08 PM »
That was the ultimate result of CAPITALISM of britain and USA..
also, USA had fallen with their financial stability bacause of unwanted expences..

western countries had responsible for all issue which damaged to the economies and financial struggles..

Hi everybody at sinhalaya.com. I am newbie, and i lust after to say that you have really great and interesting forum here, so many nice persons.
Well, i want to hear your opinions. Everybody grasp, world economic now have hard problems, and definitely VIP people have less problems, than ordinary ones. Some of my friends lost job, and now it is hard to find new. I believe it is very important this cryzis changes way of people lifestyle and way of thinking in many minds.
How do you mark, what cryzis changed in you? Do you have new life values now? What will you yield behind, when it will pass.
I'm on the way..

Offline liza123

• මද්දුමයෝ Maddumayo
  • DONT LET HURT HOLD U BACK YOU WILL MISS A LOT.
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 04:46:43 PM »
I do agree with Webby for some extend but i think its not correct to blame all western countries because if u analize everything carefully i think because of this economic crises mostly effected was the our own people who worked abroad even if its in a westeren country or middle east or in our own country..

the probleam as i see is the structure the western countries had was not correct or they never thought they will endup in a situation like this..
still even after all this most of us not ready to change our life style. do we think oh there is a economic crises we need to save more for the future? yet no right.. people go on with there normal life styles. people lose there jobs try to get a new one and when they do they are back to their normal life circle do they really change afterwords..? i dont think so ...

Its easy to blame one or another but getting out of this and keeping ur job secure and enjoying the normal life style is what smart people should do..

Offline w乇乃ᄊム丂イ乇尺

• Administrator
  • ෆැන්ටසි රාළ FNLeader
    • SINHALAYA WORLDWIDE®
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2009, 05:30:02 PM »
Hi Liza,
Thanx for your reply and it mentioned many things that i couldn't mention in my earlier post.. so i appreciate it..

I'm also not telling that every western country had to responsible for this..
I ACCUSING U.S.A. AND BRITAIN DIRECTLY.. they're on a struggle for avoid moving the powers (money, politics, technologies etc,) from them to ASIAN such as china, india or russia...

so, this critical financial float was a result of bad activities of those two and the countries who supports for those two..

further,
please refer my articles which i mentioned some facts in this regards..

ENG > http://www.sinhalaya.com/news/eng/2news2lanka2.php?go=fullnews&newsid=376

SIN > http://www.sinhalaya.com/news/sinhala/news.php?go=fullnews&newsid=2752

please refer them and await your reply.. THX
- WeBBY

I do agree with Webby for some extend but i think its not correct to blame all western countries because if u analize everything carefully i think because of this economic crises mostly effected was the our own people who worked abroad even if its in a westeren country or middle east or in our own country..

the probleam as i see is the structure the western countries had was not correct or they never thought they will endup in a situation like this..
still even after all this most of us not ready to change our life style. do we think oh there is a economic crises we need to save more for the future? yet no right.. people go on with there normal life styles. people lose there jobs try to get a new one and when they do they are back to their normal life circle do they really change afterwords..? i dont think so ...

Its easy to blame one or another but getting out of this and keeping ur job secure and enjoying the normal life style is what smart people should do..

I'm on the way..

Offline liza123

• මද්දුමයෝ Maddumayo
  • DONT LET HURT HOLD U BACK YOU WILL MISS A LOT.
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2009, 06:40:06 PM »
Hi, Webby...

I will comment on ur article after reading the links. i have to rush off now as there was a accident..

hopefully u will see my reply by tomorrow..

i dont agree u accusing  U.S.A & BRITAIN.. If u say like that.. it mean the world was depending on these two countries is it?

let me chk in details ur articles and do some search on this because i dont wana say things i cant prove..

Offline w乇乃ᄊム丂イ乇尺

• Administrator
  • ෆැන්ටසි රාළ FNLeader
    • SINHALAYA WORLDWIDE®
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2009, 07:14:38 PM »
No... not at all....
USA and Britain being making unbalance the political, cultural, social, human things on asian countries.... coz, the asia is the resource zones..

Britain, USA being doing this with their support bodies.. not along.. but they are the "real prob makers in this world"

Actually, USA and Britain being depending on ASIA's resources... That's the hidden truth and that's why they trying to unbalance the zone and spread their power across asia..
so,,, please understand my point...

Ex:-
- Norvay is a Scandinavian country.. but the CIA had used them for deal with the GOSL and the ltte terrorists.. But the backbone was USA and Britain..

Tibet is a asian country, but USA/ Britain use them for unbalance CHINA and india..

Israel Is a middle-east..... but the prob makers using israel against the other middle-east powerful bodies....

also the "prob makers" are using their intelligence services such as USA's CIA and Britain's M6

Finally,
the world has spitted as main Garrisons of power like arms strength and political power..

Prob Makers:
USA, Britain, Israel, Norway and some scandinavians, European Union, S.Africa etc..

Other Party:
China, Russia, India, Iran and some Arabic nations, Cuba, Libya, North or South Korea,  etc,,,

If the prob makers had decided to hard actions on sri lanka at past few weeks,
That could really cause to 3rd World War.. coz, china, india and russia doesn't prefer to break the balance of their zone.. in other hand, they need to keep their garrison too..

That's why the USA, Britain or UN had not attempted to take a "hard action" against Sri Lanka at past few weeks.. also, they did everything for against Sri lanka on the name of so-called "human Rights" or "war crimes" except military intervention.

But, they did it on Iraq, and Afghanistan very easily..

So,
i think you'll reply me with BETTER UNDERSTANDING of my facts again..
Thank you///

WeBBY

Hi, Webby...

I will comment on ur article after reading the links. i have to rush off now as there was a accident..

i dont agree u accusing  U.S.A & BRITAIN.. If u say like that.. it mean the world was depending on these two countries is it?

let me chk in details ur articles and do some search on this because i dont wana say things i cant prove..

« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 07:33:14 PM by WEBMASTER® »
I'm on the way..

Offline iris

• මද්දුමයෝ Maddumayo
  • Mage sanda oba ...
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2009, 07:59:35 PM »
Hi, Webby...

i dont agree u accusing  U.S.A & BRITAIN.. If u say like that.. it mean the world was depending on these two countries is it?

Dear Liza,
Let me add something to this...

Well i do not know why u dont want the USA and Britain to be criticized ...

Well liza try to understand my point as well...

Its us who had made the western countries (we cn directly say its Britain and USA) so powerful so that they can peek into our problems as and when they want.

And i do not think because of the economical crisis, Sri Lanka had afftected as much as the other western countires did. We, Sri Lankans handled the crisis quite good. There can be hicupps here and there but im telling u as a whole.

Now i have another issue, which is quite fair enough to be said.
Lets keep away their intervention during the Wanni Humaniratian Mission time.

I do agree with Webby'a point that the Asian countires' resources are being used by the western countries, mainly Britain and USA.

If you can remmember, there was a time that USA military was willing to come to Sri Lanka to help us with fighting against LTTE,  but what all they asked for to be positioned in the Trinco Bay..

Any idea what's hidden there ? Trinco has got a natural port and also acts like a gateway to other countries.  So what if we gave them away Trinco ? Would they ever return it ? NEVER !!!
Thats the initial point and they will come in to the island little by little ...

Actually they are made powerful by us only. There was a time which nobody spoke against USA or Britain.. Whatever they do are accepted solemnly. It looks as if other Asian countries are afraid of them..  
Now its changed , at least We in Sri Lanka voice against them...

Even nowadays if you see, those countries do try creating conflicts between countries and even within the countries.. Thats their survival.....

We are not blaming just like that liza... Actually not blaming we are just tryin to prove what exactly they are upto...

USA and Britain clearly show the dismay when they felt the POWER they had is been diluting and transferring to somebody else,,, or rather they are neglected by the rest, mostly by the countries they thought to be powerless 'n under development....

On the other hand their influence on the internal issues of a country is in an alarming state.  Lets take our issue.. How much they tried to halt the Humanitarian mission ??? How many people went up and down trying to do SOMETHING to get the ceasefire ? any guesses who were at the back stage ?

Its Britain and USA mainly....

Still Iraq, Afghanistan suffering .....
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 09:54:16 PM by iris »

Offline NIMALI

• hadavathata lanvenna adaren eth avankavama
  • FN Manager[Moderator]
  • ෆැන්ටසි රාළ FNLeader
  • jivithee kaviyak Adaree sonduruthama vadanak
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2009, 10:40:33 AM »
I should mention some thing in hear. Webby aiya, I agree with your points USA and Britain are the real PROBLEM MAKER. Because of the USA former president George W. Bush made this problem. As a result of the unbearable loans for homeless people whole the world has to face the economical drop. It was affect mainly to the industrialize countries but less for the agricultural countries. Millions of job les people in USA and Britain.

As webby told the most of the industrialized countries are depend on the third world countries. Actually that’s why USA and Britain are fitting with us in many ways. They know nothing about human rights. 

They still trying to show that they are the emphatics in the world but the true is they are not main actors any more.     

NIM7

NIM7 - ALWAYS WITH HONEST HEARTS