Author Topic: Halo on movie!!!  (Read 1907 times)

Offline priyanthab

• මද්දුමයෝ Maddumayo
    • My 360
Halo on movie!!!
« on: October 19, 2005, 08:21:15 AM »
Advertisement
There are no Xbox fans who have not heard of "Halo". It is the ultimate actions shooter game created and have one many prestigious awards too. Now the movie based on "halo" is on the verge of production. Check the below data.

Tuesday, October 11th, 2005
After 'Doom', the parade of four-letter-title FPS (first person shooter) game adaptations continues with 'Halo'

Today's new preview pages cover the big screen verison of the console-launching hit Xbox game, Halo (to be produced by famous nerd Peter Jackson,
Screenplay Notes: (10/11/05) Microsoft, the publisher of the 'Halo' games, hired Alex Garland to pen the script. When it was finished, they shopped it around to the studios, going so far as to send guys in full "Master Cheif" outfits to deliver the scripts. Universal and Fox paid Microsoft $5 each against 10% of the gross for the screenplay, though Microsoft will not be directly involved in the development of the film.

Based Upon: Based on the hugely successful "Halo" series of videogames, developed by Bungie Studios and published by Microsoft.

Premise: A warrior soldier known as "Master Chief" leads the battle between humans and an alien race known as the Covenant on a planet named Halo. On the planet is an ancient artifact, that if the aliens obtain, will lead to the destruction of Earth.

Offline Sachitha

• ෆැන්ටසි රාළ FNLeader
  • You Dont Know About Me and you Will Never Know!
    • www.shgamez.com
Re: Halo on movie!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2005, 04:43:56 PM »
WOW..Great Info Bro Thanks

Offline priyanthab

• මද්දුමයෝ Maddumayo
    • My 360
Re: Halo on movie!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2005, 09:34:31 AM »
When u hear the name of the director, its a sure sign that movie will be a hit. Peter Jackson have add his name to history already.